Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I put three full songs up on the DAmb it page and a short video clip too. dämb it

I should have everything back by the end of next week, so I hope to start packaging everything up over the weekend! I know it wont be there by Christmas, but it should be there (unless you are Andrew Frown ) by New Years!

Thanks for all your support! You dambers are the greatest!!Pleased

BD

12-13-2002 14:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

YUPPUM Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I MEANT WHAT I SAID
(now YOU gotta figure out what a wonderwork is)
JiMInY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-13-2002 14:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I MEANT WHAT I SAID
(now YOU gotta figure out what a wonderwork is)
JiMInY

Big Grin

JiMIny you are a work of wonder just by your self.

BD

12-13-2002 15:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

listening to the clips even as I type. What cool stuff. Now I can't wait to hear the whole thing. Thanks, BD.

12-13-2002 15:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You ROCK OUR WORLD, man.....................

(shhhh, don't tell anyone..............jiminy shared)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-13-2002 16:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ceremonial Kernel

how did full releases get out there???? I'm going to complain to management!!!!

12-13-2002 16:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

i dunno.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-13-2002 16:44 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm excited.

12-13-2002 17:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

woah - calm down there, Mr.

12-13-2002 17:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Don't worry. The kids are still awake.

12-13-2002 18:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
how did full releases get out there???? I'm going to complain to management!!!!

yeah!

me too Mad

12-13-2002 18:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

(shhhh, don't tell anyone..............jiminy shared)

I thought he might... Smile )

he's a sharing kind of guy....

BD

12-13-2002 18:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Don't worry. The kids are still awake.

well that makes it worse!

My kids always look at me funny when I make them go to bed early..... I wonder if they know? Shocked

BD

12-13-2002 18:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I just checked out the pictures at the site. I've seen you but you don't know what I look like...Ha. Actually, I still can't tell who's who there except for the obvious ones. I can't wait for the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-13-2002 18:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I know it wont be there by Christmas, but it should be there (unless you are Andrew Frown ) by New Years!

WAH!WAH! Wah! bOO HOO BOO HOO BOO HOO

Smile

Seriously though I'm resigned that I won't be getting any chrissy pressies form the states this year.

I did get myself Creature Tech sent over but don't tell me I got it for myself and it's a surprise.
12-13-2002 20:16 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

DAmb CD's for New Year's.

12-13-2002 22:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I know it wont be there by Christmas, but it should be there (unless you are Andrew Frown ) by New Years!

WAH!WAH! Wah! bOO HOO BOO HOO BOO HOO

Smile

Seriously though I'm resigned that I won't be getting any chrissy pressies form the states this year.

I did get myself Creature Tech sent over but don't tell me I got it for myself and it's a surprise.

As soon as I get this stuff back, your's will be the first one I send out! and you will be one of the last to get it..Frown

oh well...

12-13-2002 23:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

-WOW! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(and I DON'T mean the CCM compilations)

A few comments:

JC (jIMinY), if yer ever out Silicon Valley way, you are invited to a free session at Highbridge studios as my guest (I gotta record with you big man!).

Carl, doood, I GET "God Went Bowling" now. Great job, thank you! (I was th' guy who didn't appreciate Zoom Daddy beyond Mr. Sharky and the CIA)

Fred Sanders drawings're greeeeeaaaaaat!

and all the clips I've heard: Dunphy and Woggy and Johnny and the Doctor and Shempy-boy and Wes B and-and-and......

but of course without Terry none of this...-but back it up a big step...-without the steadfast love of the Lord, His mercy and grace, His work in our lives, His rescue from the fall....

"...for thou O Lord are a shield about me
you're my glory, you're the lifter of my head,
Hallelujah, hallelujah..."

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
12-14-2002 00:54 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

AND! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and Monty and Betty and Theo and Jevon and james and Sticky and Richie and Denny and Bufalloes and Jason and Bubba and Muggles and Lucy and DiMiLes and...

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
12-14-2002 01:17 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Carl, doood, I GET "God Went Bowling" now. Great job, thank you! (I was th' guy who didn't appreciate Zoom Daddy beyond Mr. Sharky and the CIA)

Fred Sanders drawings're greeeeeaaaaaat!

Thank yuh, thank yuh, thank yuh verrmusshhh.... and TOLD you! Tongue

And if you like Fred's drawings (& I do -- GWB is up in my cube), you oughta see him WRITE.... YIKES (& boy do I wish I could find his Zoom Daddy writeup for you....)

And back at ya' -- "Bibleland Suite" is worth the price of admission.... Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-15-2002 15:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH