Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a compromise. The guy should spend all but $40.00 on stuff at the DA webstore.

12-12-2002 19:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

You really don't see anything wrong with it Marty? Do you think Terry does? I'm sure he does.....
[/QUOTE]

Nah, I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, if anything, I would tend to think less of the person who *spent* the $139 - seems like he could do a lot more good in the world with that money than snag a CDset, regardless of how wonderful it might be.

If I was Terry, (or rather, if I personally produced something that sold way over the original price on eBay) I wouldn't care one way or the other. These are two autonomous human beings who made a bargain and it's between them and their conscience (or God) to determine what they do with their money - it's basically none of my business, as far as I'm concerned.

Out of curiosity Joey, I am wondering why it would make you mad (at either party)? You are welcome to try and change my mind.... Smile

MartyB
12-13-2002 23:44 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Those Alarma Chronicles are expensive.
12-15-2002 15:41 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MartyB
it's basically none of my business, as far as I'm concerned.

good point Marty.... I guess I shouldn't get so mad....
I hope we see a second printing someday... Big Grin

12-15-2002 15:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

That would be nice.
12-15-2002 16:03 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by MartyB
it's basically none of my business, as far as I'm concerned.

good point Marty.... I guess I shouldn't get so mad....
I hope we see a second printing someday... Big Grin

hint hint

12-15-2002 20:01 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH