Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright, we can give DorkBoy a pass, since he kicked some serious man-behind-the-scenes butt and all that.... and baxter & EdHead, because of their relative newness....
but what about :

Joey T.
servantsteve
Gamgee
Author of the Post
Andrew
anne
Coffee Boy
dorfsmith
and heck, how's about them audioris takin' a break from their duly appointed rounds & just rockin' out for a coupla minutes anyway, huh??? Smile

(just kidding, guys.... sorta.... not kidding in the sense that all you guys (& gal) are missed on here.... DorkBoy COULDA pulled an All Things Must Pass/Sandinista here, you know.... I know most of you will claim musical ineptitude, but heck, that didn't stop some of the rest of us.... Tongue )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-18-2002 11:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hear a DAmbIt II coming......

12-18-2002 11:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Uh, like, you know Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
I know most of you will claim musical ineptitude, but heck, that didn't stop some of the rest of us.... Tongue )

What, like, exactly are you SAYING there, dude?

We just, like, KNEW that guitar with the hole in it was, like, gonna be, you know, trouble! Crying

And my moms is, like, such a TUG for bangin' on the garage door while we were trying to cut, you know, it!!! Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
12-18-2002 11:19 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would have put together something for the dambit... but it's kind of hard to do without... you know... a small bit of musical talent...

So yes, I am claiming musical ineptitude...
12-18-2002 11:43 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

consider it a blessing that you won't be hearing me sing or play any instruments..... Red Face

12-18-2002 12:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I can't post as much as I have in the past. I'm at a new location where internet activity is closely monitored. I often get on the board and read without comment, too.
For awhile, I found myself drawn into the evil discussion, then I decided that the central issue would never be resolved and was just feeding contention. The Lord convicted me to stop arguing about Roman Catholicism, although I have not changed any of my views on it, only on arguing about it.

12-18-2002 12:07 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl
Uh, steve again.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...wrong thread?

12-18-2002 12:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
...wrong thread?
I was mentioned in the first post-i-tation, dude

12-18-2002 12:17 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yeah, but.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...I just wanted to know why you didn't make the DAmbit, ugly work situations notwithstanding.... your response sounded more like it belonged in the tail end of something in the, uh, AD....

12-18-2002 12:19 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

well, for me the timing was bad also, going through a divorce and all...... if there is a damb-it II, I will do Big fruitcake from hell! Big Grin

12-18-2002 12:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
...I just wanted to know why you didn't make the DAmbit, ugly work situations notwithstanding.... your response sounded more like it belonged in the tail end of something in the, uh, AD....
I missed the point- now I be gettin' it! I promise to try harded on the next go-round although I am not as musically inclined as I fanatisize I would like to be.

12-18-2002 12:26 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

A-ha! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Danged home-page ellipses! I could understand the confusion when y'r just seeing "People conspicuously absent...." But you miss you that way too. Big Grin

12-18-2002 12:34 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

you miss you
we miss you
they miss you

12-18-2002 12:41 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yeah, one of those... Roll Eyes

(where's an emoticon kicking itself when you need it?)

12-18-2002 12:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Disjasked Lerna

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Come home me! I miss you!

12-18-2002 12:43 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Alright, we can give DorkBoy a pass, since he kicked some serious man-behind-the-scenes butt and all that.... and baxter & EdHead, because of their relative newness....
but what about :

Andrew

a) Musical ineptitude.

b) a singing voice that would clear a church faster than Rosanne doing a strip tease

d) what ever happend to c) ?

e) No access to sound eqiupment to put something together that could counter a and b

c) oh there it goes..
12-18-2002 15:00 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

bzzzzpt -I NCORRECT! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Andrew-
apparently you have'nt heard all of the DAMBit contributions.
it did NOT seem to stop others in any way.
I recorded into a maxheadroom stickerized boom box...and brother -it showed!
ahh, livin and learnin.
ALL the songs show respect for TST- that was the goal- and it was accomplished on every concievable end of the spectrum (or rainbow if you prefer)
JiMiny

You missed C cuz your STILL COMIN DOWN OFF YER TWO TOWERS buzz..(hope it was scarey...............)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-18-2002 15:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
I would have put together something for the dambit... but it's kind of hard to do without... you know... a small bit of musical talent...

So yes, I am claiming musical ineptitude...

That did not stop me! Smile )

12-18-2002 16:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
consider it a blessing that you won't be hearing me sing or play any instruments..... Red Face

You're not on this?
What a bummer! Crying

12-18-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

he should be banned from the top 10 list.

12-18-2002 17:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH