Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's time... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's time...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
I want DFBB, Let's Spin, Outdoor Elvis, and Miracle Faith Telethon to all be reissued.

Me three although the only ones I need from that list now are DFBB and MFT. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-16-2002 18:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

you see... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You see? This is the thing! Jevon...it was great to meet you too! People are the wonderful thing! Perhaps that's why we love "It's a wonderful life so much". The message resonates with, "He who has friends is rich"! How does that set with you, Rich?!?!?

At any rate, if I could make time stand still on Christmas Eve and spend time with everybody here in their livingrooms for 30 minutes--that's what I'd do, Kringle. That's what I'd do. That's what I'd want! Big Grin
12-16-2002 19:23 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo is waxing romantic on the board.....

12-17-2002 10:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

wahhhhhh!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

further tears-
push me thru the pipline..
i need more than a cyber yak here!
theo-I agree
-he who has friends is very rich indeed
jiminy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-17-2002 10:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

wax, wax, wax... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

syrup, sugar, sap and more sap!
I kent hep miself!

By the way, I'll be playing tomorrow night in Portland OR at a Church of Christ down there. Outta be rockin'!

If you live nearby, come out and sap along with us! Big Grin
12-18-2002 00:01 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'll be watching It's a Wonderful Life and crying along with Mr. Bailey as I sing Auld Lang Syne

12-18-2002 11:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

It's time to love
12-20-2002 11:17 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

yes, yes, yes! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I wanna tour s'more! I wanna play Baxter's Town, Jiminy's town, Woggy's town, down town...
That way I can meet all yuse'guys face to face or see you again (as the case may be).

"And when I'm done we'll cover it in chocolate syrup and eat it!" Big Grin

come on DOWN, Theo!

Oh, Mr. Kringle...............I want:

A Toyota Matrix (so I can get my kicks on Rte 66)

To meet all my friends from the DAmb (maybe an all-expense paid trip to the Caribbean for all of us, huh???? In the cold month of Jan or Feb would be nice Smile )

Peace on the DAmb

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-20-2002 14:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

I got to test drive one of those the other day. My wife needed a new car, but she thought it was too young looking or something. (it was for me too) They are cool cars though!

We ended up with a Solara

not my choice, but it's for her. Smile

BD
12-20-2002 15:10 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ooooooooooooo, nice Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good choice.

I just like the way the Matrix looks - and when I get one, it'll be my very first NEW car.

Maybe next year................unless Santa brings me one Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-20-2002 15:38 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Matrix! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh, Mr. Kringle...............I want:

My thoughts exactly!

Hey Woggy, you never requested a matrixmix ,
do ya think you'd be interested in one?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
12-21-2002 01:00 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's time...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH