Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Radio Play » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Radio Play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hate christian radio!

01-13-2003 19:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok

lets Get DA on the charts

go and request DA to be played!!!!

http://www.cmradio.net/cgi-bin/request.cgi?station_id=21
I hope that works

BD

01-13-2003 20:20 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by bdavis

They do have a "suggest a song feature" and MDB is apparently an approved CD, so I guess it is time to suggest something. I will have to pull the Alarma Chronicles out of the SUV CD player and do a refresher listen to MBD to make a really good suggestion for a modern rock track. Any suggestions?

They may only play singles, and I think Ordinary.. was the only single released. Of course I could be wrong. Roll Eyes
01-13-2003 20:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joe Pesci
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-03-2002

Ordinary Extraordinary Day is playing right now!!!1

woo hoo

and just two songs ago they played the 77s Genuine another of my requests Big Grin
01-13-2003 20:50 Joe Pesci is offline Send an Email to Joe Pesci Search for Posts by Joe Pesci Add Joe Pesci to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thanks Joe, but I think those were my requests.

BD
01-13-2003 20:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

and now the Choir is playing. Pleased
01-13-2003 21:00 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

There may be hope yet! Big Grin

01-13-2003 22:08 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Ed! I saw you over on the 77s board. Big Grin

BD
01-13-2003 22:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

NP: 77s
Mercy Mercy

I like when my requests get played Big Grin
01-13-2003 23:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

DA coming up again!

Big Grin

I think we should bombard this station with requests for DA, 77s, Choir, Mike Knott, etc. and there are more good artists in their play list, not just DC Talk (yuck).

BD

01-13-2003 23:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Hey Ed! I saw you over on the 77s board. Big Grin

BD

Yeah...thanks! Frown

I was nice and didn't return the favor...Smile

01-14-2003 11:58 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Though I may still be tempted to find an evil streak! Evil

01-14-2003 11:59 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
DA should be played on ANY rock station, not just Christian stations.

Amen and here here! Big Grin

That would be so kick ass! Smile )

01-14-2003 17:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

DA is gonna be played in my city!

I speak it! And I claim it right now!

Well, maybe I'd be better off speaking to the Lord personally for this HUGE desire in my heart. Smile

01-14-2003 17:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by bdavis

[/QUOTE]

I think we should bombard this station with requests for DA, 77s, Choir, Mike Knott, etc. and there are more good artists in their play list, not just DC Talk (yuck).

BD

[/QUOTE]

I think that is a very good idea and once they get the hint we can move on to www.christianrock.net. Just think, through our combined efforts, we may be able to change the face of CCM radio.
01-14-2003 17:51 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

dämers unite!

01-14-2003 17:57 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

My internet ot works glows with warmth right now so it's hard to listen to internet radio there, but I still went ahead and requested DA two times today. Big Grin

http://www.cmradio.net/cgi-bin/request.cgi?station_id=21

BD

01-14-2003 20:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by bdavis

I think that is a very good idea and once they get the hint we can move on to www.christianrock.net. Just think, through our combined efforts, we may be able to change the face of CCM radio.

Christianrock.net doesn't have any DA to request!!!Crying

you can request a song from Dumb As Sheep , but not Daniel Amos . Confused
01-14-2003 20:32 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Crying

01-14-2003 22:13 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by bdavis

[/QUOTE]

Christianrock.net doesn't have any DA to request!!!Crying

you can request a song from Dumb As Sheep , but not Daniel Amos . Confused
[/QUOTE]
Your are right. I have in the past been emailing Bryan Whitaker who is appearantly the owner/manager at bryan@christianrock.net asking him to add DA. But thus far there has not been sufficient demand for him to add DA. I noticed that he is based in Springfield, MO. Is that close enough for the Townsend brothers to go give him a "brotherly education"?

But on the positive side, he does have a lot of 77's and at least one Lost Dog tune for request.
01-15-2003 17:24 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Radio Play

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH