Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Back in stock... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Back in stock...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Back in stock... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a note, for those of you that might not have it yet...

We just added Terry's first solo disc, "Knowledge & Innocence" to the webstore..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-15-2003 00:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ohh, should I get it!?

01-15-2003 01:04 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
Ohh, should I get it!?

YeS ! this is a "Classic"

01-15-2003 13:49 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

One More Time from the album "Knowledge and Innocence"

is a great song !

01-15-2003 13:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

is a great song !

My Step-mum and family have agreed that "One more time" will be played at my fathers funeral. Which hopefully won't be for a few years - but when we agreed it could have been days away.

This is your Captain speaking! Buy the album if you don't have it!

01-15-2003 13:59 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

agreed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

K and I is probably Terrys most introspective recording.
ABFTA is focused on passing through-
where I see K and I more about living with all thatss here till that "trip"
I mentioned Light Princess (one misty number)
-and the lil Ol time medley lets you know he had the dogs in mind long ago.
If you love Terry (and I know you do) it should be in your collection for those "contemplative moments"-
and for more.

just my yak-
jiMiNY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-15-2003 14:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Fingerprints Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you like Rob Watson, he has his fingerprints all over K&I. And I believe 'Dancing on Light' got some limited airplay.

Also, this is one of those where the CD liner is fairly extensive. From what I understand, Terry and the boys insisted on it when Ray the record label owner had wanted to make it as thin and cheaply as possible. (I think this is the same guy who messed up the tracks on the CD reissue of Vox Humana.)

Bottom line, this item is worth every penny .

01-15-2003 14:36 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Heathen! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic

I'M the Captain! And Ah says they should go another copy of Megiddo!!! The book AND the video!!! Think of mah guest r....er, I mayn, the CHILLIN'!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!
01-15-2003 14:52 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I must say...you sure look GOOD in that white Captain's hat of your's, Cap'n Crouch! Wink

01-15-2003 15:15 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Yes, this recording's beautiful! Home Movies b.Knowledge & Innocence is precious! Smile

01-15-2003 15:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Yes, this recording's beautiful! Home Movies b.Knowledge & Innocence is precious! Smile

What comes after 13?

01-15-2003 15:23 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Crouch
quote:

I'M the Captain! And Ah says they should go another copy of Megiddo!!! The book AND the video!!! Think of mah guest r....er, I mayn, the CHILLIN'!!!

Given that Megiddo was a Mega Dodo at the box office the answer is no.

01-15-2003 15:27 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

i will order this cd the minute i recive my previous orders
01-15-2003 16:02 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Tongue

I don't play this very often, maybe once every other year. But I wouldn't want to be without it either. It's still got some great moments on it and some wonderful music.

BD
01-15-2003 16:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

It's a great, great record. I've been listening to it a lot as of late.

I still need to find A Briefing for the Ascent, though.
01-15-2003 21:37 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

is a great song !

My Step-mum and family have agreed that "One more time" will be played at my fathers funeral. Which hopefully won't be for a few years - but when we agreed it could have been days away.

"One More Time" was played at my father's funeral along with "Marching to Zion" and Julie Miller's "It Don't Matter where You Bury Me."

My father did not like DA, but I am sure that he knows better now Wink

K&I is a great, great album.
01-15-2003 21:58 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'm thinking the question had to of been in jest. Would anyone (on this board) really ask whether or not he should get a Terry Taylor CD? That's nuts.

Is this a reissue? Is it remastered or anything? Or is it just the same as the two I already have? You need to mention these things whenever you put up news that an album is available again.

01-15-2003 22:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

What comes after 13?

20! Smile

01-15-2003 22:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Is this a reissue? Is it remastered or anything? Or is it just the same as the two I already have? You need to mention these things whenever you put up news that an album is available again.

It's the original Stunt/Pulse/Refuge release.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-15-2003 23:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

not the one signed by Terry though? Where did you guys find this stuff?

01-15-2003 23:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Back in stock...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH