Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hodge Podge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hodge Podge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

have they all shipped? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So...have all the cd's shipped yet? (I'm waiting too!)

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

01-14-2003 10:21 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now, it doesn't seem smart to make Jeffrey K. wait. Come on, Audioris.

01-14-2003 16:41 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

01-14-2003 17:43 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Luteous Llama

I can wait... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Now, it doesn't seem smart to make Jeffrey K. wait. Come on, Audioris.

No..no..no...I just wondered if they had all shipped cause I want to hear the record too! Thats all...I can wait...just wish I had the CD is all. The Townsends do a fine job..heaps of praise on you my friends!

later,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

01-15-2003 00:51 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

ok, if Jeffery K. still doesn't have his, I don't feel so bad about not getting mine yet..... Wink

01-15-2003 00:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I guess I should quit my whining too...

01-15-2003 08:48 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Whining Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't wanna hear a lotta whining, so...

I'll shut up.

01-15-2003 11:25 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ceremonial Kernel

thank you

01-15-2003 18:02 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

I'm going to have to start whining if my maillady continues to Mountain Dew me off.
01-15-2003 23:23 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

are you nice to her? do you give her cookies and milk?

01-15-2003 23:27 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Crying

01-16-2003 11:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

that's what I thought.

01-16-2003 12:46 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Crying I'm still waiting...Crying

01-16-2003 13:36 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

I gave her a fruitcake, Bird. What more could she want?
01-16-2003 15:05 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

so..any word? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So...was there ever any word on if all the Hodge-Podge cd's had shipped yet?

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

01-16-2003 15:33 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

It is worth the wait!

Not that I had to wait mind you! Tongue

01-16-2003 16:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
It is worth the wait!

so, maybe this is payback for me getting my MBD pre-order right away and razzing people who didn't? Crying I'm starting to wonder if I did order HodgePodge now... I know I ordered Dr. EDT II, but did I order both? Confused

01-16-2003 16:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
It is worth the wait!

so, maybe this is payback for me getting my MBD pre-order right away and razzing people who didn't? Crying I'm starting to wonder if I did order HodgePodge now... I know I ordered Dr. EDT II, but did I order both? Confused

Yes! I waited a long time for my pre-order MBD! Big Grin
Payback is great! Cool

01-16-2003 16:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Nearly all of the Hodgepodges have shipped.. we just have a few more to go out (hopefully almost all of those will be shipped in the morning).

There are a handful of copies (about 10) that we can't ship right away.. we had received the wrong number of CDs and had to get a few more printed. Those should be ready within a couple of days however, so it won't be a big delay. That's the problem with trying to print an exact number of discs...

(Jeffrey - yours is already in the mail)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-16-2003 16:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

you should have ordered early. heh heh heh

01-16-2003 16:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hodge Podge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH