Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nazarene Crying Towel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a great, great list.
01-24-2003 10:29 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glass Harp?

01-24-2003 10:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yup. That too.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I re-met my dad for the first time in 15 years (20 years ago), he tried to turn me on to some o'dat young people's music so that I might give Jesus a chance too.... Phil was the only one who stuck.... then I was doomed to wandered the CCM earth for 17 years before coming across this guy that all the Christian "secular-market" artists I liked (Tonio K., Bruce Cockburn, The Call, Leslie & T-Bone, et al.) all oddly enough seemed to have some association with....

Guy by the name of Mark Heard.

And out of the other side of that nexus came TST, 77s, VoL, Rich Mullins, Ashley Cleveland, excessive other yada. Go figure. Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-24-2003 10:35 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, Mark's music is good.

01-24-2003 10:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

You just like his name, is all....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-24-2003 10:42 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

No...

http://home.no.net/heard/

01-24-2003 10:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

It's not coming out until March?

I am going to have to go an entire month without a new Terry release.Baby Crying Shocked
01-24-2003 14:33 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Frown

01-24-2003 15:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Sampler? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ooh, I'm salivating!

How 'bout a sampler on MP3.com????

Big Grin

01-24-2003 15:39 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Mark Mark is a male

There is a song on a sampler CD. I don't remember the name of it though. I think BD has it or knows the answer.

01-24-2003 15:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

This is kind of weird. I took the day off and I'm on my home computer putting together a compilation of my favorite Lost Dogs songs. I hadn't looked at the webboard in a few days so I logged on while recording tracks onto my computer. And lo, and behold...there's a new Lost Dogs CD coming out (which I knew, but it's nice to know when it's coming.) I'm so excited. I may have to re-burn my favorites after this one comes out (well, okay, I WILL have to reburn it.) Thank God CD-Rs have become so cheap!

-- aotp
01-24-2003 17:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Mark Mark is a male

Author,

So which songs did you pick for your Lost Dogs Favorite CD?

01-24-2003 19:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

NCT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is an experience! Gonna be good! It really moves the art of the Dogs' along into "where they're going"--if that makes any sense.
01-24-2003 19:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

I'll definitely be along for the ride.

01-24-2003 19:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

i hope its a wild one.
01-24-2003 19:51 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

That's what they say.

01-24-2003 19:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Let's hope they're right.
01-24-2003 20:04 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Tour? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now all we need is a LD tour to support it.

How 'bout it???

(Please, please, please...)

01-25-2003 10:31 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Remember not only a new Lost Dogs album
this year but also a live DVD. Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-26-2003 01:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin I'm gonna get me one of those!

01-26-2003 01:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH