Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Random/Hodgpodge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Random/Hodgpodge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SkullMonkey
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-24-2003

Random/Hodgpodge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Got my Random Acts & Hodgpodge CD today. Eclectic as expected. Gotta love a CD with a song title like Hamster Theme from "Koghead and Meatus" (imagine Ren & Stimpy meet Squirrel Nut Zippers). Anyone know how many copies were burnt?
01-24-2003 20:50 SkullMonkey is offline Send an Email to SkullMonkey Search for Posts by SkullMonkey Add SkullMonkey to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope - but that's a good question. Audiori?

01-24-2003 22:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, how many of us were there???

01-24-2003 22:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

The number please
01-24-2003 22:52 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

i was hoping i'd have mine by my birthday.
01-25-2003 01:52 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Sorry, Mr. the White...Frown

It'll come...you must continue to be patient...

...I'm finding that "the waiting is the hardest part"...Wink

01-25-2003 18:57 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Well, less than 500. To get actual CD manufacturing
we would have needed to make 1000.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-26-2003 01:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

It came! i'll have some sad, sweet music for my journey.
01-27-2003 22:41 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

it's hard to believe there are fewer than 500 of us die-hards.

01-27-2003 23:04 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I'm glad you got yours' bax...That hopefully means mine'll come soon...Smile

01-27-2003 23:06 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Well, less than 500. To get actual CD manufacturing
we would have needed to make 1000.

less than 500?
man.
I would have thought there would be more.

01-29-2003 16:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

This special event did have a very small window of opportunity.

$30 bucks for both cds was a lot to just cough up.

I would like to see an opportunity like this again.

Changes to help increase sales

1. Offer a single special cd (The fan in me hates to type this because I love every opportunity to hear Terry's creativity and loved this surprise double release)

2. Create different windows a. orders placed in weeks x- week y pay 15, b. orders placed in weeks z- zz pay 20 and so on.

01-29-2003 16:52 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
This special event did have a very small window of opportunity.
$30 bucks for both cds was a lot to just cough up.

Not if you're a "real fan" Tongue

01-29-2003 19:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Got my discs today!

Thanks, audiori, for your good service and patience with me...Smile

EH

02-03-2003 16:43 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

I got some CDs on saturday from the fellas! Smile )

02-03-2003 16:48 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

"Klaymen's Theme"...Big Grin

"Dont, Do, Maybe"...Big Grin

02-05-2003 19:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

I really like the "Starter Set" demos, myself. Smile

02-05-2003 20:14 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

This is a great collection of odds and ends. Doug T's remark are hilarious.

It was worth the extra wait to have the additional tunes.

Thank you Townsends and Doug for your contributions to this project.

I love it.
02-06-2003 00:30 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I really really really like this thread a lot.

02-06-2003 11:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You do?

02-06-2003 11:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Random/Hodgpodge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH