Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D.E.D.T. 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page D.E.D.T. 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

D.E.D.T. 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Eagerly waiting...

ETA? Confused

01-30-2003 20:18 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember reading on one of these threads, can't remember which one, an audiori post that it was going out in early Feb! Smile

01-30-2003 20:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If Joey T. said it, it must be "gospel".

Because he seems to be one member who is here a whole lot.

Smile
01-30-2003 20:25 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

don't trust anything I say, but I believe the audiori said it! Smile )

01-30-2003 20:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

That is correct!

You do drink that "Bathtub Gin" drink.

I did see that funny worm creature.

He looks very ill.

01-30-2003 20:30 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

don't tell anybody, but I don't really drink that stuff...
it'll be our secret...... Wink

01-30-2003 20:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Okay, I am not real good at keeping secrets though. Frown
01-30-2003 20:34 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

me neither.... Big Grin

01-30-2003 20:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

At least you are an honest soul!

And that I respect. Smile
01-30-2003 20:36 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Blashemy!

Wink

01-30-2003 20:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yup - that's what JT told us a week or two ago.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-30-2003 21:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Coolness! Cool

01-30-2003 21:14 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Eagerly waiting...

ETA? Confused

You're eagerly waiting for a Basque terrorist group? Why?

-- aotp
01-31-2003 08:53 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

bring on the evil dr. Edward Daniel Taylor.

01-31-2003 11:07 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

what's so evil about him . . . if we had more televangelists like him (and his son, Dumbo) I'd tune in Tongue

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-31-2003 11:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

you didn't tell ME to keep it a secret!

muahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-31-2003 11:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
what's so evil about him . . . if we had more televangelists like him (and his son, Dumbo) I'd tune in Tongue

wouldn't that be fun?

JimIny recently borrowed me a tape of DEDT....I almost roflmao on Big Guns................

pretty fun!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-31-2003 11:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

quote:

Big Grin

01-31-2003 18:45 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
quote:

Big Grin

We’re TIRED of your testimony! The whole congregation’s sick and tired of your testimony, son!!

Congregation of one: -Amen!
01-31-2003 19:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

Ok sir, I'll put you down for $300! Big Grin

01-31-2003 19:12 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D.E.D.T. 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH