Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D.E.D.T. 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page D.E.D.T. 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

300 smacks?! Shocked

01-31-2003 19:15 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Brother Asherman, we now have you down for $300 too now... Can I get an amen? Big Grin

01-31-2003 19:16 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

I...I don't have to give anybody...anything!

What're ya tryin' to do?...Blackmale me!?

01-31-2003 19:22 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

01-31-2003 19:23 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Repent! sinner, repent!~ Tongue

01-31-2003 19:26 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

NO!...you drop dead, you nitwit!

01-31-2003 19:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
Repent! sinner, repent!~ Tongue

No, you drop dead, you nitwit! Tongue

01-31-2003 19:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I REALLY have to put that disc in again. It's WAY too long since I gave it a spin!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-31-2003 19:38 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I can't wait for part 2! It's just brilliant! Big Grin

01-31-2003 19:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I can't wait for part 2! It's just brilliant! Big Grin

you've heard it already?!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-31-2003 19:52 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

hehehe..... Evil

01-31-2003 19:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

To quote The Young Ones, "You Bastard!"

01-31-2003 19:57 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

the first one is brilliant is what I meant..... Big Grin

01-31-2003 19:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

I mean that in the kindest, gentlest, Christ-loving way, of course. Red Face

01-31-2003 19:58 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

Oh . . . never mind Roll Eyes

01-31-2003 19:59 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool

01-31-2003 19:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

If I have to spend $300 I better get that autogrphed prayer chamois worn by your father on his unsuccessful healing crusade to the lepers of Java! You know, offer 999...that's 666 upside down.

01-31-2003 20:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Big Grin

01-31-2003 20:18 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I can't wait fer this one...Big Grin

But I will very, very patiently...Smile

02-23-2003 16:51 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm waiting too.

02-23-2003 17:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D.E.D.T. 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH