Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official Auction from Terry Taylor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

I'm speechless! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked
02-05-2003 20:03 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damb. I was hoping it was one of the Dambers here.

02-05-2003 20:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It should have been!!!!!

uggggggggggg

missed it by $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-05-2003 20:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Most of us are poor here...Frown

02-05-2003 20:04 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
It should have been!!!!!

uggggggggggg

Wink

02-05-2003 20:05 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by BD
It should have been!!!!!

uggggggggggg

So you actually bid on it?

02-05-2003 20:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I'd have given you $20 towards it to win.

02-05-2003 20:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

I hope to hear these demos someday...

I really like the Klaymen's Theme on the Hodgepodge CD...very nice demo...lotsa life recorded there...Smile

Smile
02-05-2003 20:09 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

So how many of these auctions before it pays for a new cd-release?

02-05-2003 20:11 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

Excellent question

02-05-2003 20:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

I am hoping that there will be real re-releases of some older projects real soon!

Let's let the guys know what we want! Smile
02-05-2003 20:13 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

We want our DA!

02-05-2003 20:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by BD
It should have been!!!!!

uggggggggggg

So you actually bid on it?

not actually me....

but I should have!!!!!

just ignore me....I'm in an angry mood right now....Mad

(but I'll get over it)Cool
02-05-2003 20:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

I'm sure you will find a way. Smile
02-05-2003 20:24 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Who me? MAD

never...

Let the next auction begin! I'm ready.... let's go.

Bring it on.

What have you got? I've got my wallet open and ready to spend some money that I don't have!

My wife wont let me go to Vegas anymore for this same reason....

Roll Eyes

Good Job UVULAPIE!!! on the win

BD
02-05-2003 20:33 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

It's Jasoooooon and a few others. 3 total

Way to go jasooon, I'm glad to see someone on the DAdl or DAmb win this thing! and not some looser non "real fan" out to make a buck. you guys rock!

Smile )

BD
02-05-2003 20:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

$825.00! Yikes..... too rich for my blood.... Lucky Jasoooooon... never seen him post here, but he is on the dadl and does a fine version of Outdoor Elvis on damb-it. Big Grin

02-05-2003 20:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Cool! Big Grin

02-05-2003 20:47 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Cool

02-05-2003 20:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
$825.00! Yikes..... too rich for my blood.... Lucky Jasoooooon... never seen him post here, but he is on the dadl and does a fine version of Outdoor Elvis on damb-it. Big Grin

too rich for me even if it was split between 3....

I saw he was looking for a few people to help with the money, but I knew it would be to rich for me. so I had to pass.

This was fun to see happen though. I'm execited to see what else is out there from Uncle Terry. even if I don't end up with anything, it's still fun to watch.

BDTongue
02-05-2003 21:00 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH