Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

02-05-2003 21:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just checked and DA was already requested so I put the other one on the board. Maybe if we request the lost dogs too they will add more of them to the play list???

02-06-2003 00:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

I've made my morning requests....Pleased

BD
02-06-2003 08:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good

02-06-2003 11:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I requested another DA tune and a lost dogs tune. This is fun. How many people actually listen to this station?

02-06-2003 11:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Hey Gang,

DA is up next on cmradio.net.

Which means it is time to rate some 10's.Cool
02-06-2003 16:56 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

The TOP Requested Songs:

1 Daniel Amos - Ordinary Extraordinary Day
2 Curbsquirrels - Dependance Day
3 Sanctus Real - Say It Loud
4 Last Tuesday - Right Here
5 77's - Mercy Mercy
6 Kutless - Run
7 Kutless - Your Touch
8 Tinman Jones - I Will
9 Nurtured In Purple - Day By Day
10 The Choir - Shiny Floor

The TOP Rated Songs:

1 Rock 'N' Roll Worship Circus - Ride
2 Last Tuesday - Right Here
3 The Elms - Speaking In Tongues
4 Newsboys - The Fad Of The Land
5 Project 86 - Hollow Again
6 Justifide - To Live
7 Chevelle - The Red
8 Strange Occurrence - Reach
9 Toby Mac - Yours
10 Pax 217 - I'll See You
02-08-2003 09:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Check out the new charts at cmradio.net!!!!!

The TOP Requested Songs:

2 Lost Dogs - Diamonds To Coal
3 77's - Genuine
4 Nurtured In Purple - Day By Day
5 Nurtured In Purple - Maynard
6 Rose Blossom Punch - Cyclone Fence
7 The Choir - Shiny Floor
8 77's - Mercy Mercy
9 Kutless - Run
10 The Benjamin Gate - Do What You Say

The TOP Rated Songs:

1 CR33 - Birth Of Defiance
2 Thousand Foot Krutch - When In Doubt
3 12 Stones - Broken
4 ApologetiX - Corinthians
5 Echocast - Ignite
6 Project 86 - Hollow Again
7 Justifide - To Live
8 The O.C. Supertones - Superfly
9 38th Parallel - Hear My Cry
10 The Benjamin Gate - Do What You Say

We are doing good, but we obviously started too late on our rating process for last weeks ratings. Evidently you can only rate a song once, but update or change your rating, so we need all of the DAMBers to rate DA so we can get DA listed as the TOP Rated Song. Big Grin

Also, does anyone know why DA is not listed to play Cornerstone this year?
02-10-2003 17:10 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

cmradio.net

request
request
request
request
request

BD
02-13-2003 13:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I just requested more DA and Lost Dogs. I'll have to start rating the songs too. It's tough to remember.

02-13-2003 13:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I requested and rated the other night next time I"m there I'll do it again.

02-13-2003 14:05 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ceremonial Kernel

don't forget to give those "other" songs poor ratings.

heh heh heh

02-13-2003 14:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
[I]
Also, does anyone know why DA is not listed to play Cornerstone this year?

jeffrey k. mentioned on the Choir board that Cornerstone was focusing on acts that have (or will) released albums in the year before the fest. That's why DA and the Choir are out but the Dogs are still in.
02-13-2003 15:25 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

quote:

jeffrey k. mentioned on the Choir board that Cornerstone was focusing on acts that have (or will) released albums in the year before the fest. That's why DA and the Choir are out but the Dogs are still in.

Sounds like enough justification for a new DA release to me!!! What ever happened to the DA Southern California concert? Is Terry too busy with the Dogs? Cool
02-13-2003 17:06 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

NP: DA-OED
Keep up the requests DAmbers!!!!Smile )

The TOP Requested Songs: 2-15-03

2 Lost Dogs - Diamonds To Coal
3 77's - Genuine
4 Daniel Amos - A Little Grace
5 The Choir - Shiny Floor
6 Strange Occurrence - Sunrise
7 Strange Occurrence - Reach
8 77's - Mercy Mercy
9 Chevelle - The Red
10 ApologetiX - Corinthians

The TOP Rated Songs:

1 The Benjamin Gate - Do What You Say
2 Last Tuesday - Right Here
3 Skillet - Will You Be There
4 Project 86 - Hollow Again
5 Pax 217 - I'll See You
6 Rock 'N' Roll Worship Circus - Ride
7 Lifehouse - Spin
8 Kutless - Your Touch
9 East West - Superstar
10 The Elms - Speaking In Tongues
02-17-2003 11:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

Wow! Some other people with great taste in music. Are these charts with "A Little Grace" local charts or national charts or what?
02-17-2003 19:56
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by One Weigh Street
Wow! Some other people with great taste in music. Are these charts with "A Little Grace" local charts or national charts or what?

http://www.cmradio.net

check out modern rock and make sure you request the good stuff and rate 'em high when they play

02-17-2003 20:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

We keep trying to get them to play more! Big Grin

BD

(I was a little slow on that one)
02-17-2003 20:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Wow - I was just able to request both DA tunes, the lost dogs, and mike roe. Where are y'all?

02-18-2003 10:45 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

This stays at the top.

02-18-2003 23:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH