Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BTG + Windex » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BTG + Windex
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
the only reason i mention this is that he's starting to show..."symptoms" again. i just hope he doesn't come completely unhinged...

He's PREGNANT??? Confused

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-18-2003 13:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Chandler!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there no limit to how low you'll sink?! Privately emailing Carl to tell him to suggest that I'm pregnant! And telling everyone that I've been crying, and that I threw-up on myself and fell out a window!! It was just a small stoop, NOT a window!! Ha! I guess I've proved YOU wrong! Feel ridiculous now, Chandler?

And I've about had it with this mentally unstable business!! Do you hear me? I will not be talk... what?...hold on, Elvis and Jim Morrison are in my livingroom again with Ethel Merman and Henry Kissinger arguing about who's taller. Gotta go. bbbggkxxxzd

02-18-2003 14:04 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Uh, Bergy-Boy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...this ain't exactly "private".... at least not if you count all of OUR, um, "alternate personalities"....Big Grin .... I mean, have one of "you" heard the DAmbit yet (hey, even THAT sold more than 2 copies, so I guess there's hope for YOU)?.... some idiot THERE actually performed as three different people.... can you IMAGINE the sybilline temerity???

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-18-2003 14:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Nick Deletchi Nick Deletchi is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-17-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
some idiot THERE actually performed as three different people.... can you IMAGINE the sybilline temerity???

and nobody invited me..... Crying
02-18-2003 14:37 Nick Deletchi is offline Send an Email to Nick Deletchi Search for Posts by Nick Deletchi Add Nick Deletchi to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Deletchi
quote:
Originally posted by carl
some idiot THERE actually performed as three different people.... can you IMAGINE the sybilline temerity???

and nobody invited me..... Crying

there was a reason for that, Deletchi! Tongue

02-18-2003 14:46 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

wait a minute, I thought we were only allowed one aliasss here?
02-18-2003 14:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

02-18-2003 14:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD

yeah, what gives? Confused

02-18-2003 14:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

02-18-2003 14:56 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

now cut that out!!!

02-18-2003 14:57 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy

who's who here? Confused

bobd

02-18-2003 14:57 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

You are going to confuse Artic if you keep this up.
02-18-2003 14:57 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Legion
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
You are going to confuse Artic if you keep this up.

yeah, those with many names scare me..... Evil
02-18-2003 14:59 Legion is offline Send an Email to Legion Search for Posts by Legion Add Legion to your Buddy List
Beat Menace
unregistered

yeah, knock it off you guys....

hi joey Big Grin

I never really developed this one much...

Bob
02-18-2003 14:59
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Look! The Audiori's have called me a Dark Steamy Cabbage! What's with you people?!!

Don't fear Berger you still have me has a fan. I love you berger - I want an operation so I can have your children
(did I post that out loud????)

And I'd buy your solo album. So thats three.

But then I'm the guy who listens to "pull my finger" songs from mp3.com with Beethovens fifth moovement and silent-but-deadly night.

Being a cabbage is a good thing - yummy and nutricious

02-18-2003 15:02 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

and who else am I?

the world may never know....
02-18-2003 15:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by BD
and who else am I?

the world may never know....

admit it - you are Jim!

02-18-2003 15:02 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Phoebe?
02-18-2003 15:03 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I love you berger - I want an operation so I can have your children
(did I post that out loud????)

yes, yes you didShocked
02-18-2003 15:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Phoebe?

no, but she is a good one!
02-18-2003 15:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BTG + Windex

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH