Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we are all so happy for you joey!

Big Grin

BD
02-15-2003 10:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now if Terry would just stop by and partake in the BTG, my work here would be done.... Frown

02-15-2003 12:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Shocked

Never...

It'll never happen! Tongue

( I like to say "never"...It gives me a cool, fresh feeling! )Shocked

02-15-2003 13:11 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It won't happen.

02-15-2003 13:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Crying

02-15-2003 14:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I vunder, I vunder, who vill show up at the fests this year (if at all), und vhat iterations? Vich bass player extraordinaire vill ve be blessed vith?

Berger Roy Al -or- Tim Chandler -or- Tim M. Geller
DA -or- Choir -or- SE -or- LD -or- (100's of other bands)
C2k3 -or- Wisconsin Teeniefest -or- ???

You know vat I missed in 1990 vas da Eddies in drag. Ya for sure, who ever thought dat da Eddies vould vant to be performing next to serious German boys dä?

Vouldn't dat kind of cool vierdness be velcome again?

Zo vhat you tink???

-John "Norvegian Ole" Foxe

Ya! You Betcha! Big Grin

02-15-2003 15:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
CLEAR OUT, HUH? SPITTLE AND DROOL, HUH? BBBXXXKKKKKVVBBDDD, HUH? ....Wait, I said that... ... Alright, look you guys, I zzzzzzzzxxxxvvvvbbbffffgggghhb.... ... oh no..

I always liked "Spittle & Puke!" Tongue

02-15-2003 15:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Crying

Joey, Joey, Joey,

You know, you could always send Terry a free sample of BTG through email. Take the best moments from the thread (and Tim/Berger's reference to it) and put a smathering of a BTG collective in email and send it to him. I'm SURE he would appreciate it. Big Grin

Don't give up, yet.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-15-2003 16:35 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

or he would stop making music altoghter..... Frown

02-15-2003 16:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Don't ferget Jenn! Wink

02-15-2003 16:42 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

the precious! Smile )

02-15-2003 16:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, the precious.

02-15-2003 20:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I smell Bergers....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-18-2003 09:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

I feel pretty! Smile )

02-18-2003 15:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I feel pretty! Smile )

you look pretty! Big Grin

02-18-2003 15:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

are you asking me out?

02-18-2003 15:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Bubba
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
are you asking me out?

no, but I am! Evil

02-18-2003 15:39 Bubba is offline Send an Email to Bubba Search for Posts by Bubba Add Bubba to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Bubba
quote:
are you asking me out?

no, but I am! Evil

Roll Eyes

02-18-2003 17:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Cool

02-18-2003 17:05 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Shocked

02-19-2003 15:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH