Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It just seems that Joey has that magnetism that attracts unwanted ... "solicitors" Tongue

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-19-2003 15:32 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It must be his purdy mouth Tongue

Who'd a thunk it was such a powerful force of attraction

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-19-2003 15:33 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Roll Eyes

02-19-2003 15:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

I try to look over his head when I talk to him, so I don't end up staring at his mouth. Tongue
02-19-2003 17:52 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Bubba
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

I try to look over his head when I talk to him, so I don't end up staring at his mouth. Tongue

I won't tell these nice folks about the night we spent in the desert with those sheep, BD! Evil

02-19-2003 17:55 Bubba is offline Send an Email to Bubba Search for Posts by Bubba Add Bubba to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

oh bubba...

Roll Eyes
02-19-2003 17:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Bubba is a baaaaaad, baaaaaad man....... Roll Eyes

02-19-2003 18:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Well...

...'tis the Year of the Sheep, don'tcha know?! Shocked

02-20-2003 12:26 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Goat man, goat!!
02-20-2003 13:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:

you got a purdy mouth on ya son! Shocked

02-20-2003 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Now you are asking Scrimshaw Nick out too? Shocked

02-20-2003 16:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

Are you calling me cheap? Shocked

02-20-2003 16:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Just what kind of Dr. are you, anyway. Dating a doctor could come in handy, ya know ...

02-20-2003 20:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Well...

...'tis the Year of the Goat , don'tcha know?!

Wink

02-20-2003 20:49 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Official Impasto

LOL Smile )

02-20-2003 20:58 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Shocked

02-20-2003 20:58 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Where's Tim?

02-21-2003 21:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Just HAD to do a post here, (all the way from Noo Zeeland) so that this Mark person hasn't got his name at the end of EVERY post in the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once SAW Tim from 40 yards away, and he didn't look so big....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
02-23-2003 02:31 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

uhhh ... does ANYbody look that "so big" from 40 yards away?

02-23-2003 03:19 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Just HAD to do a post here, (all the way from Noo Zeeland) so that this Mark person hasn't got his name at the end of EVERY post in the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once SAW Tim from 40 yards away, and he didn't look so big....

LOL Big Grin

02-23-2003 09:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH