Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official Auction from Terry Taylor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

today?

Wink

02-14-2003 19:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Well...I gotta kiss up to the audioris, ya know...Tongue

02-14-2003 19:36 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

heh heh

02-14-2003 21:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

They want to spread mustard on Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Day 2. The entire DAMB is trying to kill Berger. But surely I'll be safe here! ggkkkxxxxxt.

02-20-2003 13:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

I've got an idea! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey fellas..... let's have a "Berger" bash! Pleased

02-20-2003 13:04 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

woohoo!!! i'll fire up the berger-que!

Big Grin

02-20-2003 14:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

po' po' Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You guys are terrible. Berger needs our support. He's either on or off his meds ... either way the problem is his meds. He NEEDS our support. That Chandler wuss has all but up and left him. Berger has no one but us. He was so desperate he even went to the DADL for a wee bit. Have you no compassion for our so recently lost, but now found again Eddy?

po' po' Berger!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-20-2003 14:43 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
He was so desperate he even went to the DADL for a wee bit.

Now that's desperation....... Frown

02-20-2003 14:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
You guys are terrible. Berger needs our support. He's either on or off his meds ... either way the problem is his meds. He NEEDS our support. That Chandler wuss has all but up and left him. Berger has no one but us. He was so desperate he even went to the DADL for a wee bit. Have you no compassion for our so recently lost, but now found again Eddy?

po' po' Berger!

I totally and whole heartedly agree.

Berger rules.

Once his meds are sorted out he could let me know where Gene Pool is - Mr pool owes me money...

02-20-2003 15:18 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic

Once his meds are sorted out he could let me know where Gene Pool is - Mr pool owes me money...

Well it was someone who said he was Gene Pool

02-20-2003 15:19 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I'm curious ... what did Gene Pool (or the person who claimed to be him) say he needed the money for? Were you contributing to his coffee binges? Shocked

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-20-2003 16:18 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

quote:
I'm curious ... what did Gene Pool (or the person who claimed to be him) say he needed the money for? Were you contributing to his coffee binges? Shocked

Yeah well I spotted Gene in the streets of East LA one day and called out to him. I told him I recognized him as Gene Pool from the Spittle and Phlegm video and asked if he had gotten over his coffe problems.

He said he hadn't and he asked if I could go over the boader into Mexico and pick up some special blend of Colombian albino coffee. It looked just like two kilo bags of white powder to me. Real expensive too.

Anyway I gave the coffee to Gene and he took off and didn't pay my expenses.

I really hope it was Gene and I wasn't helping some strangers coffee fix.

02-20-2003 19:51 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Albino Coffee...hhmmmm...Evil

02-20-2003 20:06 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Official Impasto

Albino coffee ... that's a new one for me ... but then what do I know, I don't even drink the regular stuff

02-20-2003 20:34 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

albino coffee. the only way to go.

02-20-2003 20:43 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Would that be de-caffinated...

...or hyper-caffinated?!

Shocked

02-20-2003 20:48 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

What's on the auction block next?

02-21-2003 21:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

?

I'm sure it'll be good, whatever it is...

Smile

02-22-2003 11:59 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

...and I hope it makes T & Dä BoYz alotta dough! Tongue

02-22-2003 12:00 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

It might.

02-22-2003 12:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH