Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite bass songs? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite bass songs?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Stupid Female Tricks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I honest to goodness thought this thread was going to be about fish songs.

like my favorite one:

Barnes And Barnes :: Fish Heads.

Fish heads fish heads
Roly poly fish heads
Fish heads fish heads
Eat them up, yum!

Ask a fish head anything you want to
They wont answer they can't talk.

(chorus)

I took a fish head out to see a mooovie
Didn't have to pay to get it in.

(chorus)

They don't play baseball
They don't wear sweaters
They're not good dancers
They don't play drums!!

(chorus)

Rolypoly fishheads are never seen drinking capachino in Italian restaurants With oriental women!!!!!

Yeah!

Fish heads fish heads
Roly poly fish heads
Fish heads fish heads
Eat them up Yum!

YEEAAHHHH!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-27-2003 16:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didnt Timmy Tidmiten show up on a few Uncle Randy records...and a few Choir delights.
Get a scope here-
the Berger Boy , hes relegated to a few choice moments from .
well,THE EDDIES!?!?!?!?!?

(choose wisely here, pilgrim)
JimIny (I'm your conscience) CriCKet

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-27-2003 18:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Wow.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Didnt Timmy Tidmiten show up on a few Uncle Randy records...and a few Choir delights.
Get a scope here-
the Berger Boy , hes relegated to a few choice moments from .
.well,THE EDDIES!?!?!?!?!?

(choose wisely here, pilgrim)
JimIny (I'm your conscience) CriCKet

I sure like Chandler's conscience more than Terry's.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-27-2003 18:42 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL!
how can you like something about a person when that person does'nt even HAVE the thing you supposedly like about them?

02-28-2003 11:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bass players have consciences...

...or at least altered-consciousnesses...Confused

02-28-2003 11:21 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

OR FALTERED CONSCIENCES.....

02-28-2003 11:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

BACK TO BASS SONGS..

I like the bass line in
I did'nt build it for me...
(Doppleganger has some top thumps all in all)

02-28-2003 11:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I love the stuff he does on "Shabby Doll".... bloody remarkable....

No, wait, that's Bruce Thomas again, isn't it? Tongue

02-28-2003 11:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

and i love carl's work on the "outdoor elvis" cover on the DAMB cd!

oh, wait, that was jason hoffman, wasn't it?

hey. look, i made a "carl" jokeSmile
02-28-2003 12:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Touche!

And no fair! You get to diss my entire body of CD outputtage in one fell swoop.... Crying

Besides, you KNOW I think you're somewhere between the 2nd and 4th greatest bass player who's ever walked the earth.... Big Grin

02-28-2003 12:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Guido Martinez Guido Martinez is a male
Normal Noggin

Bass lines Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't dispute the fact that Mr. Chandler is one helluva bass player and adds a lot to the DA sound. However, Berger Roy Al has better chops. While I enjoy both Tim and Berger's playing, that bass player from The Choir is better than both them.

Now, what I would really like to know is, which one of these guys are the toughest? If you locked all three in an 8x8 cage (buck naked), threw in one (1) flowery sundress with white frilly laces, one (1) white blouse with a black blazer, matching skirt and Italian pumps, and one (1) pair of designer jeans and a Fabio t-shirt, who would end up wearing what outfit? Which one would just fight tooth and nail to the end?
02-28-2003 12:59 Guido Martinez is offline Send an Email to Guido Martinez Homepage of Guido Martinez Search for Posts by Guido Martinez Add Guido Martinez to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Guido Martinez: None YIM Account Name of Guido Martinez: None
Daniel Amos

carl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

totally just joking, brother.

hoping to hear some more of your cd outputtage on the next one!
02-28-2003 13:04 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

An interesting proposition.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Guido Martinez
Now, what I would really like to know is, which one of these guys are the toughest? If you locked all three in an 8x8 cage (buck naked), threw in one (1) flowery sundress with white frilly laces, one (1) white blouse with a black blazer, matching skirt and Italian pumps, and one (1) pair of designer jeans and a Fabio t-shirt, who would end up wearing what outfit? Which one would just fight tooth and nail to the end?

Definitely the Choir guy in the sundress ('cause they're the wussy band of the bunch); Berger in the blazer & skirt ('cause that's just some nasty cross-dressing, therefore the Eddies); and Chandler in the jeans & t-shirt ('cause those DA guys are so hung up on their hipness factor). Big Grin Tongue

If anyone's interested, we ask newbies on the Tonio K. list a similar type question:

If David Bowie, David Byrne and Brian Eno were locked in a room with one knife apiece, who would survive and why?

(the best answer I ever heard was that Bowie would seduce the other two and take their knives....)

02-28-2003 13:05 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I knew that.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

But in the spirit of this thread, I still wanted to put on a pretty dress and cry.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

02-28-2003 13:06 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

But in the spirit of this thread, I still wanted to put on a pretty dress and cry.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

carl, carl, carl...... you have been hanging around Uncle Ralph and Guido too much........ Tongue

02-28-2003 13:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Daniel Amos

i'm pretty sure berger would somehow end up with both the sundress and the blazer, skirt, and pumps. you know him.
02-28-2003 13:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I wanted to add a little something to this thread,
but I'm gettin a mite uneasy about the whole thing......

02-28-2003 13:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

C'mon, JiMInY.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Think Eddies concert....

Then run.... Big Grin

Then wonder aloud, "THIS is (one of) my favorite band(s)???"

02-28-2003 13:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

DARN IT ALL ANYWAY!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

since getting on the
baseline-thang
now all I hear is the bottom while enjoying SOTH..
Everyone wore hats-tasty!
and Hand to God- that bottom just resonates
(c'mon, resonating is a GOOD thing.)

(I try NOT to picture the Eddies in drag as much as possible..or even in their jammies)

jiminy

02-28-2003 13:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

other others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Michael Been
"Let the Day Begin"
now theres a humbucka fer ya.

02-28-2003 15:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite bass songs?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH