Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Darn Floor Alert - I found one for sale » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Darn Floor Alert - I found one for sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.

It looks like they still have a copy. I went to buy it, but they wanted the password to my email address. It creeped me out so I split! Mad
[/QUOTE]

They don't want the password to your email address! You need to create a password in their system and your username is your email address. In the case of this seller, and many others on Gemm, Gemm acts as the "middle man" between you the consumer and the actual seller. Specifically for sellers that do not have a way to take credit cards....Gemm does it for them. I placed an order a couple days ago for the "Darn Floor" CD, and got a response from Gemm that my order was placed...but I have yet to hear from the actual seller...so who knows. I've ordered many a thing off Gemm and only had a problem once, never lost any money, but the seller was just a MAJOR jerk, and has since been removed from their system. Anyway, Gemm's a pretty good thing...don't be scared.

jeffrey k.
[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info.

02-28-2003 16:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by MartyB
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well Jeffrey, I'm glad you were able to get it.

I posted the info on the board here instead of the DADL cuz I wanted the chances that fan would get it to be higher (there are some dealer type folks on the DADL and while I don't neccssarily mind what they do I thought it better that a fan get the disc).

If you do end up with it Jeffrey, I think that would be great since you have demonstrated your commitemnt to this music by putting your mula and efforts behind Lost Dogs, Adam Again etc.

"Couldn;t happen to a nicer guy" Smile

MArtyB
03-02-2003 23:04 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MartyB
Well Jeffrey, I'm glad you were able to get it.

I posted the info on the board here instead of the DADL cuz I wanted the chances that fan would get it to be higher (there are some dealer type folks on the DADL and while I don't neccssarily mind what they do I thought it better that a fan get the disc).

If you do end up with it Jeffrey, I think that would be great since you have demonstrated your commitemnt to this music by putting your mula and efforts behind Lost Dogs, Adam Again etc.

"Couldn;t happen to a nicer guy" Smile

MArtyB

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. This CD was/is the only DA cd I didn't have. I have it on vinyl, but not CD. Anyway, I have yet to hear from the seller that I was actually the one that got it..so who knows. Either way, thanks for posting the info here.

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

03-02-2003 23:52 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.

It looks like they still have a copy. I went to buy it, but they wanted the password to my email address. It creeped me out so I split! Mad
[/QUOTE]

They don't want the password to your email address! You need to create a password in their system and your username is your email address. In the case of this seller, and many others on Gemm, Gemm acts as the "middle man" between you the consumer and the actual seller. Specifically for sellers that do not have a way to take credit cards....Gemm does it for them. I placed an order a couple days ago for the "Darn Floor" CD, and got a response from Gemm that my order was placed...but I have yet to hear from the actual seller...so who knows. I've ordered many a thing off Gemm and only had a problem once, never lost any money, but the seller was just a MAJOR jerk, and has since been removed from their system. Anyway, Gemm's a pretty good thing...don't be scared.

jeffrey k.
[/QUOTE]

oh... okay! Thanks Smile

03-03-2003 16:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Darn Floor Alert - I found one for sale

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH