Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have to promise not to vomit at the mall.
03-09-2003 13:08 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did I tell that story here?
ok, I was 15 and one of the first times I drank whiskey.... Frown

Cool
03-09-2003 13:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

at fashion park???

03-09-2003 13:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

off the second floor, and I got kicked out.... Crying

Cool
03-09-2003 13:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i probably should not have told the twins that story...
03-09-2003 13:12 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by joey
off the second floor, and I got kicked out.... Crying

oh my Shocked

i got thrown out once.....for sliding down, on the metal part inbetween the escalators Smile

03-09-2003 13:20 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i am the only sinless one here, where Fashion Park is concerned?
03-09-2003 13:22 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Nevermind that last question; i just remembered some of my thoughts about a particularly cute mannequin.
03-09-2003 13:24 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Nevermind that last question; i just remembered some of my thoughts about a particularly cute mannequin.

i thought maybe you were the one who used to talk to "anita" in the play area....or maybe climbed up and flew with the wright bros.(at the top of the mall).

Big Grin

03-09-2003 13:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

for some reason, now I have the sudden urge to rent the cheezy 80's movie mannequin.... Big Grin

Cool
03-09-2003 13:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Let's regain our focus. We were about to purchase pith helmets. Could we get any in the webstore with the MBD design?
03-09-2003 18:01 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
...my thoughts about a particularly cute mannequin.

....or maybe climbed up and flew with the wright bros.(at the top of the mall).

Big Grin

Ahh....mannequin wright...

I'm starting to catch on now! Big Grin

03-09-2003 20:11 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

hey btw, the arboretum has changed it's name. it is now known as the l.a.county botanic garden Shocked

03-10-2003 11:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
hey btw, the arboretum has changed it's name. it is now known as the l.a.county botanic garden Shocked

de plane! de plane! Big Grin

Cool
03-10-2003 13:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Official Impasto

03-10-2003 14:08 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:

Big Grin

Cool
03-10-2003 14:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
If you set something up, I'll most likely attend - just don't make it for my wife or daughters' birthdays. I'm in Victorville and have hooked up a few times with Wes & Co. in Monrovia. I know there are plenty of others. I'm not sure about inviting those folks from Clovis though.Wink

hey fellas, let's have a burger bash!

I'd even try and show up for this!!!

BD

03-11-2003 00:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

sounds good!

btw, our family will probably be in arizona this summer....we should try and get together Smile

03-11-2003 00:43 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

"Asking Troy Edwards to step up is like asking Herve Villached to get the deep fryer from the top of the cupboard"

But who is Troy, and should we invite him to our shindig? Can he be trusted to bring excellent appetizers?
03-11-2003 14:53 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

will there be any nachos?

03-11-2003 16:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH