Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crying Towel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crying Towel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Crying Towel Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is the release date on this again??? I'm too lazy to check for myself Big Grin

03-09-2003 23:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3/25/03

03-09-2003 23:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(maybe)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-10-2003 06:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

(maybe)

Roll Eyes

03-10-2003 07:17 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Maybe I missed the memo...

What exactly is 'Crying Towel'?

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

03-10-2003 09:48 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

The new album from a new band of upstarts. Call themselves the Lost Dogs.

03-10-2003 09:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
Maybe I missed the memo...

What exactly is 'Crying Towel'?

http://www.thelostdogs.com/

03-10-2003 11:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
The new album from a new band of upstarts. Call themselves the Lost Dogs.

03-10-2003 11:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

YES, I most certainly did indeed miss the memo!!! Shocked

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

03-10-2003 15:57 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Hmmmm. That maybe scares me. I know the Family bookstore in the area didn't know it was being released, but that's not saying much. Didn't show in their system either.

JB
03-10-2003 16:46 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Ring out the Towel...

...I'm sure I'll need it soon...

Crying

03-10-2003 19:08 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
Hmmmm. That maybe scares me. I know the Family bookstore in the area didn't know it was being released, but that's not saying much. Didn't show in their system either.

JB

All the "maybe" means is that there is a slight chance that things will change a little bit. That date may very well stick, but there is a chance that it won't. More details later.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-10-2003 23:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

There's not even a mention of the Nazarene Crying Towel CD on the BEC website. It's not listed at www.cduniverse.com where I get a lot of CD's. This is not good!

03-12-2003 15:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Amazon.com has had the CD listed for about month.

Just so you know!!

-- aotp
03-13-2003 10:29 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
jwaltb
Mind Peach

I almost posted that same thing a few times (different place tho) AOTP. Both CDNOW and Grassroots Music list it and offer preordering with a release date of 3/25/02. I just figured that the Audioris would have the inside track on that stuff and their "maybe" probably trumped the retailers listings. I'm still hopin' fer that 3/25 date tho.

JB
03-14-2003 20:58 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
I almost posted that same thing a few times (different place tho) AOTP. Both CDNOW and Grassroots Music list it and offer preordering with a release date of 3/25/02. I just figured that the Audioris would have the inside track on that stuff and their "maybe" probably trumped the retailers listings. I'm still hopin' fer that 3/25 date tho.

JB

I think the 25th will stick.. some of our original concerns with that date are vanishing.

03-14-2003 23:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

03-15-2003 10:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

03-15-2003 11:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thanks. Smile

03-15-2003 11:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
jwaltb
Mind Peach

WOO HOO!!! WOO HOO!!!
WOO HOO!!!

It's now officially part of the Butler family 3/25 budget (and that's '03, not '02)!

JB
03-16-2003 07:07 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crying Towel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH