Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First Post
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well this will probably be obvious, but i'd like to see all that stuff re-released. and i've always been completely out of the loop on that end of things--i have no idea why he's hanging on to it. i wonder if jt or the audioris would know anything about this. jason? eric?
03-12-2003 15:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by One Weigh Street
Are there any plans for a Surfonic Water Revival II? Were you part of the house band on that one?

Hey guys, don't forget, I asked Tim this, above, first. Pick a number please. Red Face Wink
03-12-2003 15:20
Daniel Amos

oops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry one weigh, i missed that one. i doubt if there will be another surfonic, although i'd love to do it. yes, i was part of the house band on that one--it was really a blast
03-12-2003 15:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mr. Tim,

There does not seem to be as much horseplay on stage these days. Are you all afraid of brittle bones? Could we send Calcium supplements? The dog piling and tripping, etc used to be almost as much fun as the music.
03-12-2003 15:33 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shocked

03-12-2003 15:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

jiminy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i do play fretless. the last tst-related project i play it on was FS. i had this really great fretless fender P-bass with a left handed neck. it was stolen from a club in los angeles when i lent it to the choir (during the time i wasn't playing for them.)

yes, that's me playing those lousy trombone parts. i played trombone in high school marching band and hated the instrument. i still do, thus, the sound it makes--
03-12-2003 15:34 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

Why not another Surfonic? Is it because the financial results didn't match up with its artistic greatness? I thought the idea was great and the results were outstanding. I really like that one. Has anyone ever kicked around the idea of another one? Why do you think it will never happen? (I'm being pushy, becasue I'm dying to see a Surfonic II). Wink
03-12-2003 15:36
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i haven't heard anything at all about lifest--but it was real last minute last year. so, i suppose it could happen. i realize i'm not a fount of news here, but there just isn't much going on right now.

believe me, i keep trying to talk da and the choirboys into starting new projects

The show was awesmome! You know it's a great night when people break 6 guitar strings or whatever it was! Tongue

03-12-2003 15:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

baxter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if i jumped up in the air and landed on my back like i used to, i'd be walking like jerry lewis for a month. so, yes, send those calcium supplements!

it's sad really, isn't it? but really, the main reason is that we just don't play much live anymore and we're not in that sort of "band shape" where you know the songs well enough that if you get hit in the head with a guitar or something, you'll be able to keep playing.
03-12-2003 15:39 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

one weigh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the surfonic record is one of my favorites, too. but i'm pretty sure that it just didn't make enough money for the record company for them to want to do another one--i hope i'm wrong. i'll ask terry when i get a chance.
03-12-2003 15:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mr. Tim.

Thanks for all those wonderful, goofy memories and all the great music. You really outdid yourselves with MBD. What a marvel!!!!! Do you often struggle with pride with all of the great accomplishments?

What did you have for lunch?
03-12-2003 15:45 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

Hi Tim! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We've never met. I just thought you should know that.

I'm having a slow day and I don't mind answering questions. Anything you'd like to ask?
03-12-2003 15:46 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
if i jumped up in the air and landed on my back like i used to, i'd be walking like jerry lewis for a month. so, yes, send those calcium supplements!

it's sad really, isn't it? but really, the main reason is that we just don't play much live anymore and we're not in that sort of "band shape" where you know the songs well enough that if you get hit in the head with a guitar or something, you'll be able to keep playing.

Like in Spittle & Phlegm where Terry is atacking you and Greg and throwing you both down and you keep playing thru it all? That cracks me up everytime! Smile )

03-12-2003 15:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

quote:
the surfonic record is one of my favorites, too. but i'm pretty sure that it just didn't make enough money for the record company for them to want to do another one--i hope i'm wrong. i'll ask terry when i get a chance.

Thanks, please push the issue for me, will ya? Wink Cause that project is everything CCM music needs to be, if you ask me.
03-12-2003 15:47
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Like in Spittle & Phlegm where Terry is atacking you and Greg and throwing you both down and you keep playing thru it all? That cracks me up everytime! Smile )

03-12-2003 15:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi michelle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where are you? what do you do? slim whitman or jerry springer? (i have no idea what that means)
03-12-2003 15:48 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

I live in Arizona Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I answer questions for a living, mostly questions from people under age 18. Do you have any kid-sized questons?
03-12-2003 15:52 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Michelle
I answer questions for a living, mostly questions from people under age 18. Do you have any kid-sized questons?

Is this "Birthday Michelle" of the Phil & Terry DVD? I am sure I have asked you that before! Smile

03-12-2003 15:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

I would tell you... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but then I would have to kill you.

I'm sure I've told you that before.Tongue
03-12-2003 15:56 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

oh yes... it's all rushing back to me in a flood of memories! That's a great DVD! It was a good birthday gift for us all! Smile )

03-12-2003 15:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH