Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rapsures » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rapsures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Man! I kill myself! Smile )

yes, and your sense of humor was the first casaulty

Smile )

03-25-2003 15:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and someone's spelling was the second.....but we won't mention any names.............

muaahahahahahaahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-25-2003 16:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

this thread sucks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and I can't spell either! Crying

03-25-2003 16:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Where's Gamgee?

03-25-2003 17:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Good question. Maybe he's just waiting for someone to say that. Tongue

03-25-2003 23:20 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Ubique Epoque

yeah... maybe he got a life!

Smile )

03-26-2003 15:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...5&category=2255

yes, no, maybe??? Confused

Cool
03-28-2003 20:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Never even heard of that one.

03-28-2003 23:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The Rapsures were mainly a kids thing..maybe a step
up from Megamouth and the crap Blasters..which was
Terry too.. or Harry Whodonit..etc.

One song, Jonah and The Whale..was actually an old DA
track that used to be played live. And I think they
also did a Farrel and Farrel cover if I remember correctly.

(Get Right or get Left)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-29-2003 00:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...5&category=2255

yes, no, maybe??? Confused

That's the first album. I believe it was originally released untitled. The "Gospel crap" title was added to a later pressing.
03-30-2003 21:06 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I can't do it the rapsures...
sorry! Roll Eyes

03-31-2003 17:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

mixmaster whitey white....
yo "g!" Cool

Cool
03-31-2003 17:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

yo yo yo yo yo yo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what up dog???
are you DOWN with that???? Tongue

03-31-2003 17:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

yoyoyo G! Pleased

Cool
03-31-2003 17:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

speaking of street! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a co-worker whose girlfriend is creeped out by the sound of Carman's voice! Tongue

03-31-2003 17:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
I have a co-worker whose girlfriend is creeped out by the sound of Carman's voice! Tongue

word.... Frown

Cool
03-31-2003 17:33 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

word.... Frown

who isn't creeped out? really?

03-31-2003 17:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Big Grin

03-31-2003 23:45 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Goliath Goliath is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 01-14-2003
Location: Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll go pee on him.

quote:
what up dog???

quote:
yoyoyo G

But Riiiiiiiiiiiiichie! Jooooooooooooooey! God doesn't LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE it when you talk to me in bad hip-hop slang!

But Daaaaaaaaaaayvey, God doesn't LIKE it when we set off dirty bombs at Kerry/Edwards headquarters!
04-01-2003 07:39 Goliath is offline Send an Email to Goliath Homepage of Goliath Search for Posts by Goliath Add Goliath to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Goliath
quote:
what up dog???

quote:
yoyoyo G

But Riiiiiiiiiiiiichie! Jooooooooooooooey! God doesn't LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE it when you talk to me in bad hip-hop slang!

Then he should have done something about the Tuxedo Clad Megastar a long time ago. To say nothing of Bryan Duncan.
04-01-2003 10:48 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rapsures

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH