Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAMB Date!!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The DAMB Date!!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm so excited,
and I just can't hide it...........

Please pray that my bro will be able to make it........really.

I know how much he wants to, and I know the commitments he has to his family.

We BOTH must be there!

(although I'm comin', either way..............but DAmb, I've never driven to the Cities, and it kinda scares me.......I need lil'bro to help me out here Smile )

THIS IS TOO COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-02-2003 22:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

i've got an idea... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know all you MN's are independantly wealthy, and have nothing else to do, but we otherin's have to work and don't get many vacations. so here's what i propose....

can you make your DAmb meeting really close to C-Stone?

just a thought...
04-03-2003 00:28 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't the Reverend T have one of those visions after some
bean burrito delight?
What were you eatin?

jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-03-2003 07:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

It appears right now that most people can make it on the 31st. I'm thinking we better not change it . Maybe next years party can be planned for closer to Cornerstone.
04-03-2003 08:03 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Actually it was the Chili Onion Supreme from Wally's Wiener World.....
04-03-2003 08:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Sorry to all who won't be able to make it, hopefully we'll do another in the Fall....

It wasn't my decision, it was all in a vision!

don't be sorry,

I have put together a few get together's in my day...

If you try to plan a date when Everyone can CoMe it will NeVeR happen...

I do hope I can make it though...

04-03-2003 08:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

at my age- I was trying to stay in the park...
Thx CC
jiminY

04-03-2003 09:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

huh??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by somehypocriticalChrist-ian
i know all you MN's are independantly wealthy, and have nothing else to do, but we otherin's have to work and don't get many vacations.

we are?????????

Dang, when did I miss THAT??????

04-03-2003 09:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I aint even independent
let alone.......

04-03-2003 10:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

Smile ) I just listened to that the other night! Smile )

04-04-2003 15:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

gotta keep this near the top! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, and I'm thinking we might want to try this challenge before we meet................YOU start, Dr Smile

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Minnesota is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor Minnesota Style".

The contestants will start in St.Paul, travel up to Pine City and on to Sandstone and Duluth. Then they will head over to Grand Rapids and Bemidji, then up to Thief River Falls and down to Detroit Lakes.

From there they will proceed up to Moorhead. Then back down through Fergus Falls, Mankato and back up and over to Minneapolis. Each will be driving a pink Volvo with Iowa license plates and large bumper stickers that read:
"I'm gay."
"I'm a vegetarian."
"Bratwursts clog your arteries."
"The Green Bay Packers rule."
"I love Bud Selig."
"Beer is high in cholesterol."
"Hillary in 2004"
"Fish are people too."
"Deer hunting is murder" and
"I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one that makes it back to Minneapolis alive, wins. Good luck to all contestants!

04-07-2003 08:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

MN DAmber's - Road Trip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5/10/03 - Evanston, IL
The Garden Coffeehouse
1800 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
Venue website: www.5smoothstones.com/gardenlounge

this is a Saturday...

04-07-2003 13:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Oh, and I'm thinking we might want to try this challenge before we meet................YOU start, Dr Smile

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Minnesota is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor Minnesota Style".

The contestants will start in St.Paul, travel up to Pine City and on to Sandstone and Duluth. Then they will head over to Grand Rapids and Bemidji, then up to Thief River Falls and down to Detroit Lakes.

From there they will proceed up to Moorhead. Then back down through Fergus Falls, Mankato and back up and over to Minneapolis. Each will be driving a pink Volvo with Iowa license plates and large bumper stickers that read:
"I'm gay."
"I'm a vegetarian."
"Bratwursts clog your arteries."
"The Green Bay Packers rule."
"I love Bud Selig."
"Beer is high in cholesterol."
"Hillary in 2004"
"Fish are people too."
"Deer hunting is murder" and
"I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one that makes it back to Minneapolis alive, wins. Good luck to all contestants!

We own a pink Ford Aspire. Makes me wanna cry! Crying

Don't forget "I love the DNR!" Tongue

04-07-2003 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

a PINK ford aspire?

that scares me..................is it a mary kaye car or something??????????????

04-07-2003 22:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

HEY! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how come this isn't at the top, huh?

So, who's going????????

rumor has it I might not be the only girl there......

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-09-2003 22:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Woggy's Right
We need to establish "Who's Who Gonna Be Here"?
JiMiNy?
Dennis?
Dale?
Who Else?
04-10-2003 05:43 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Woggy's Right
We need to establish "Who's Who Gonna Be Here"?
JiMiNy?
Dennis?

------------------------------------------------
Dale - yEs I will be there... Big Grin
(unless...well, 1 job, 1 wife, 3 kids...
U Know how it is...?)

I already put this date in Ink on My wife's calendar
Big Grin
------------------------------------------------

Who Else?

04-10-2003 08:06 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

i CAN LET YOU KNOW after this weekEnd
2 wives (one currently!)
- FIVE kids (move over muglia...)
- but only 3 at home-
and one cushy job (check my post times.....)
but I should know soon-

Cuz I Wanna B there (and not square!!!)
jiMiny

04-10-2003 09:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

beenie will be there.........if i have to drag him by the ears...........

04-10-2003 16:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

sad truth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mn Dambers-
the 31st won't work for me
My niece graduates from her farm town high school-the ceremony is Saturday Night- gotta be there.

Did'nt get this verified till last night- so there you go.
Sorry
jimiNy

04-11-2003 08:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAMB Date!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH