Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Like, Timmy-Dude, you ROCK! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
dude, the garage offer is tempting but thankfully i don't work in a grey cube. (thank you, God!!) so it's really not so bad here.

Like, unfortunately, my alter, like, you know, ego does! Crying Crying Crying (you know, like, what an alter, like, you know, ego IS, right, Timmy-Dude? Big Grin )

But this, like, too, shall, you know, pass! Big Grin

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
04-11-2003 09:39 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Bubba! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, so you'll take that hack Chandler into your band but not me, huh?!

(All it would take would be a small bottle of Windex and maybe an air freshener or two...pleeeeeasevvvbbggxxt?)

04-11-2003 09:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just sent you an email
04-11-2003 09:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Let us, like, think about it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If we just gave you, like, Windex and air fresheners and stuff instead of food, that would, like, mean, we wouldn't, like, you know, have to introduce you to my moms! AND the garage would smell better! She'd, like, like that too!

Can you, like, hold a buzz AND play, though? I mean, like, what were you on when you were doing Zoom Daddy, for, like, example? Like, whatever it was, use THAT stuff! Big Grin

04-11-2003 10:02 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hello there, Bubble Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have we spoken before? And who is this "Zoom Daddy" that you speak ofvvvvxxxxxbbt? ggkkx! vvv

04-11-2003 10:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Mea, like, culpa, dude! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We, like, forgot that Chandler did that one while you were, like, on that boat trip! But you, like, did that one about, you know, friggin' Elvis, right? That one was, like, pretty good too!!!

04-11-2003 10:42 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Where am I? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Bubbles, nice to nggngmeeeeeeet you. vvvvt, are you my Mommygggggffft? RARF!

04-11-2003 11:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

berger! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good lord--it looks like he got his hands on an entire case of windex!
04-11-2003 11:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I hope it ain't that Commercial Industrial Strength Windex! Shocked

That stuff'll kill ya!

04-11-2003 15:33 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

cool.... there should be enough to share with all now.... Smile )

Cool
04-11-2003 15:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hi Bubbles, nice to nggngmeeeeeeet you. vvvvt, are you my Mommygggggffft? RARF!

shhhhhh... have some ether, it will cut the edge off the windex! Wink

04-11-2003 16:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH