Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's most boring song » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's most boring song
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But where would the placement of said kick be?

Big Grin

~ Jeremy
04-29-2003 16:11
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
The song I don't care for is "I believe in you."
It just sounds like bad 1970's crap! Shocked

really though, who else thinks this song is kinda lame?

really???

04-29-2003 16:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

The Author of the Story is his most boring song. It bores right into me.
04-29-2003 19:37 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Nick Deletchi Nick Deletchi is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-17-2002

quote:
Originally posted by bigboycying

04-29-2003 19:43 Nick Deletchi is offline Send an Email to Nick Deletchi Search for Posts by Nick Deletchi Add Nick Deletchi to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

dr rich Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

VOL is on the player now and I can't seem to summon "I believe in you" from my internal player.

Hum a few bars, maybe I'll get it.

August 2005
04-29-2003 20:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

You lost me.
04-29-2003 20:19 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

quote:
You lost me.

That was to Nick.
04-29-2003 20:20 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:
The song I don't care for is "I believe in you."
It just sounds like bad 1970's crap! Shocked

really though, who else thinks this song is kinda lame?

really???

it is a mellow song, but not really boring

maybe a bit lame, but Terry has several lame or corny songs. that doesn't make them boring. and I even like lame and corny at times Big Grin

BD
04-29-2003 20:20 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
You lost me.

hear boy, hear boy

(whistling....)
04-29-2003 20:21 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Thoreau
Hate to have my first post on the board be a criticism, but I'd vote for 'I Get To Wondering'. Lyrically and Musically bland.

I'll agree with you on that one. I'm not a big fan of that song. Nor do I care much for 'Maybe All I Need'.
04-30-2003 09:27 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

"Bad Indigestion". Actually, I like that one, and laugh at at that one. The toilet flush at the end is classic. They must have like went up to the tenth floor of a building to get a really good flush sound. When you think about it, there could have been a lot worse sound effects used for that song. Shocked

Boring? Hmmm. The song "Get Back Into the Bus Aloha", has never done anything for me but send me to the fast forward button.

Jim
04-30-2003 09:46
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

remember -
aloha means both Hello and Goodbye

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-30-2003 10:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
remember -
aloha means both Hello and Goodbye

So the Beatles could have sung "You say aloha; and I say aloha. I don't know why you say aloha I say aloha." Big Grin
04-30-2003 10:04
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Dude!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Author of the story ROCKS! Not in a jamming way; but, I mean, the lyrics are awesome.

I have long story for this that centers around my last days with Andrew. But suffice it to say, MBD wasn't out yet but Author was being previewed at Mp3. I gave a listen and just rolled back in my chair half laughing/half crying. I said aloud: "You did it again, Taylor! You spoke right into the middle of my experience. How could you have known?!"

Half the time, at first listen, I was just never that turned on to Terry's music. After a few listens however, either the tune grew on me or (this is especially true) the lyrics wrung the crap outta my soul. Then I'd be hooked.

Author of the Story, my friend...it ROCKS! Wink
04-30-2003 10:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Calm down, Theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I think cy-boy was making a play on words.
04-30-2003 10:51 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Ummmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like I said...Amen, brother! Amen!! Roll Eyes
04-30-2003 10:52 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

What? You don't like "Aloha", Jim????

Oh well, we can agree to disagree on that one...

Big Grin

~ Jeremy
04-30-2003 13:15
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

1WAY-
DONT THEY SING
Hey La
Hey aloha -
at the end of Hello/Goodbye?
(One of my flavorite b-tunes btw.)

LYRICS-
note:
one version says:Hela, heba helloa

and one says: Hey la Hey aloha

If you recall the video-they had girls in hula skirts on the stage during the finale.
its your call.

jiMiny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-30-2003 13:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Get Back onto the Bus and I Get to Wondering are great songs.

Even Swirling Mellow is not boring.

DA is never boring.

As proof: There has not been a single consensus in regards to a particular song.

04-30-2003 16:50 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
What? You don't like "Aloha", Jim????
Oh well, we can agree to disagree on that one...
Big Grin
~ Jeremy

Any song that slows down on you, when you don't even know what the heck they're singing about anyways, can only be worthy of the fast-forward button for me. Its the kind of song you can hurt yourself trying to dance to.
04-30-2003 22:52
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's most boring song

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH