Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time for Directions To The DAmb Party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Time for Directions To The DAmb Party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he he he...........i was kinda kidding, but you know, it might not be a bad idea..........HEY, JIMinY, WANNA GO ON A ROAD TRIP?

it WONT' be this weekend - going to Des Moines IA for a retreat (do we have any DAmbers near there???) And I have to get some work done on my car before I'll even take it to Stillwater..................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-30-2003 12:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Oops, wrong thread!
****Sorry*****

Oops, wrong Message Board !
**********Sorry************

04-30-2003 12:11 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

which message board were you supposed to be on, DAlE????

04-30-2003 20:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 14:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Roll Eyes

Tongue

05-06-2003 16:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Big Gay Al
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Super. Let's have a burger bash!

05-07-2003 00:15 Big Gay Al is offline Send an Email to Big Gay Al Search for Posts by Big Gay Al Add Big Gay Al to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Hey Everyone
I have sent out directions to the ones that have e-mailed me. If you plan on coming please e-mail me at:
rebelbase2001@attbi.com

Let me know what direction you'll be coming from, and I will send out directions.

Thanks

Commander

Chicago. Big Grin

05-07-2003 08:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Chicago. Big Grin

I think it would be worth the TRiP ! Big Grin

see ya there...

05-07-2003 10:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
ifihadahifi
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 12-04-2002

When is this thing?
05-08-2003 16:53 ifihadahifi is offline Send an Email to ifihadahifi Search for Posts by ifihadahifi Add ifihadahifi to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by ifihadahifi
When is this thing?

MaY 31 2003 Big Grin

05-08-2003 17:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Come on over HiFiBoy Smile

And Driver 8, too...........we aint' THAT far from Chicago!!

05-08-2003 20:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I'll be there in spirit. Woggy can make up all my resposnses and ideas etc. I'm only a fig newton of her imagination anyway.

05-08-2003 21:01 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

a fig newton............he he he

05-08-2003 22:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
ifihadahifi
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 12-04-2002

Too bad! I'm in Mpls at the end of June.
05-14-2003 14:40 ifihadahifi is offline Send an Email to ifihadahifi Search for Posts by ifihadahifi Add ifihadahifi to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Big Gay Al
Super. Let's have a burger bash!

Roll Eyes

05-14-2003 14:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

maybe we will have one then too... Big Grin

05-14-2003 16:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

you want to get together some other time?

Meet up for coffee or something?

05-15-2003 15:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time for Directions To The DAmb Party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH