Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler Please........ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mr. Chandler Please........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Mr. Chandler Please........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim
My computer crashed and I lost everything in my address book (#$&^%). Please e-mail me again
in regards to code word: special favors

Thanks
Commander Cote
05-07-2003 16:12 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

computers suck sometimes, don't they?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-07-2003 16:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

commander cote--

due to the ridiculously complex nature of my email setup, it would take me about two days to find your email address. would you mind either posting it here, or emailing me at tim@thechoir.net?
05-07-2003 16:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hey tim...

when you coming to monrovia? Smile

05-07-2003 16:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HA HA! That dope Chandler can't even find an email address. Aha ha hahahaxxxxfvvvp!

05-07-2003 16:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
regards to code word: special favors

Smile )

05-07-2003 16:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

berger! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

look out! there's a giant, EMPTY, talking bottle of windex right behind you!
05-07-2003 16:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

MOMMY!! WHERE? THE HORRORGGXKKKK!!

05-07-2003 16:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Hey Berger!

Ever mix that windex with airplane glue?

Good stuff I tell you what! Pleased

05-07-2003 16:44 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ralph, Ralph, Ralph..........didn't we have a LONG talk about that recently?

If you're going to ruin my brain with your insipid huffing, I'm going to have to eliminate you.

pffffffffffffffffffffft!!

(Brought to you by Woggy's Brain - the inventor of the DAmbed!!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-07-2003 16:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Ralph, Ralph, Ralph..........didn't we have a LONG talk about that recently?

If you're going to ruin my brain with your insipid huffing, I'm going to have to eliminate you.

pffffffffffffffffffffft!!

(Brought to you by Woggy's Brain - the inventor of the DAmbed!!)

huffing is all I gots! Tongue

I want something to do!
I want to sniff some glue!

05-07-2003 16:53 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

DAmb and DAmber 2: Attack of the "multiples"

05-07-2003 18:53 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Just what do you mean by "multiples"? Mad
05-07-2003 19:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Yo, Dog...

Yeah, What B said about "multiples". Just what are you trying to say Dog? Confused

Biddy
05-07-2003 19:06 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

multyples?

hey tater, I gots me some multyple tater patches that I need help with. Hows about ya'll come over and help me do some tater picken'?

bunch of taters

sckus
05-07-2003 19:09 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

multiples?

Where I come from SON, we call that DEMON Possessed! Where is that DEMON? I’ll get Rev. Tucker and we’ll excise that EEEEVIL SPIRIT out of your DAMBED SOUL! I’m praying for you right now son. Red Face

Ü

05-07-2003 19:13 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
APITA
unregistered

YOU PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE DEMON POSSESSED!

IF YOU WOULD STOP LISTENING TO THE CRAP THAT DAVID ANUS SPEWS OUT YOU WOULDN'T NEED AN EXORCIST!

NOW GO OUT AND BUY YOUSELF SOME ZOEGIRL OR the Tuxedo Clad Megastar AND START LISTENING TO REAL MUSIC!

APITA
05-07-2003 19:18
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

yawn........ Red Face

05-07-2003 19:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Beat Menace
unregistered

No wonder I don't post on this board anymore, there are some crazy fans here.

Bob
05-07-2003 19:20
tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-11-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
yawn........ Red Face

yes this is rather boring...

and do you hate cat's as much as I do?

the only good cat is a sail cat I always say! Evil

05-07-2003 19:23 tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME is offline Send an Email to tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME Search for Posts by tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME Add tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler Please........

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH