Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am all for Nonsense Posting 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if the townsends could "lock" an old thread to keep it from being revived. That way, we could see it, but not post to it.

To be honest, I'm not sure I want to kill old threads. Even the really good threads often degenerate into something adversarial or silly. It's what makes the Board fun but also frustrating.

05-08-2003 13:24 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Why are people bringing these threads back into circulation?

Joey? Big Grin

you just brought it to the top again.... Roll Eyes

Big Grin

05-08-2003 13:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

NO, I DIDN'T!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You d.....

....uhhh, never mind..... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-08-2003 13:30 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

you did it again.... Red Face

Pleased

05-08-2003 13:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Brittney Spears
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-08-2003

Whoops! I did it again!
05-08-2003 14:12 Brittney Spears is offline Send an Email to Brittney Spears Search for Posts by Brittney Spears Add Brittney Spears to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

That Big Dork fellow is probably becoming alittle 'hot under the collar' right about now with all of your nonsense posting!
05-08-2003 14:24 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theophilus
That Big Dork fellow is probably becoming alittle 'hot under the collar' right about now with all of your nonsense posting!

and your point is??? Pleased

08-20-2003 14:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's all nonsense! That's why I love it so much!! Love the new look of the boards too! Yipee Kiyaa Mudder Trucker!!
08-20-2003 14:49 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
Redlin
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

Mr BJ, and nonsene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been trying to get a hold of you, but I just cannot seem to be in the same page as you are.
Thank you for posting a new thread, I really appreciate it, you are awesome, we met at the MN concert.
Well, my wife and I would like to get a copy of the concert that you filmed, what can we do to obtain one? besides praying night and day, like we have been doing.
08-20-2003 19:40 Redlin is offline Send an Email to Redlin Search for Posts by Redlin Add Redlin to your Buddy List
Redlin
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

Mr BJ, and nonsene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been trying to get a hold of you, but I just cannot seem to be in the same page as you are.
Thank you for posting a new thread, I really appreciate it, you are awesome, we met at the MN concert.
Well, my wife and I would like to get a copy of the concert that you filmed, what can we do to obtain one? besides praying night and day, like we have been doing.
Any way, please let us know.

Thank you
John Peterson
08-20-2003 19:41 Redlin is offline Send an Email to Redlin Search for Posts by Redlin Add Redlin to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Brittney Spears
Whoops! I did it again!

Pass gas? Red Face

~Groucho~
08-20-2003 23:05 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just did, thank you! Pleased

08-21-2003 08:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
RE: Mr BJ, and nonsene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Redlin
Any way, please let us know.

Thank you
John Peterson

I think this is for me....

send me an email bigdork@bigdork.org

08-21-2003 10:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool RE: Uhhh.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Why are people bringing these threads back into circulation?

Joey? Big Grin

you rang??? Big Grin

09-17-2004 19:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Roll Eyes
09-17-2004 21:54 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Theophilus

huha....

Roll Eyes

09-18-2004 00:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Platyhelminth

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
09-18-2004 10:44 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by One Weigh Street
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Should I recall
All the people I have hurt
Along the way
And should I try
To justify
Every wrong I did not right
But two wrongs don't make it right
And so it keeps me up at night
And I lie awake
And while away the meanwhile
And meanwhile......

This from a guy who calls me an idiot and tell me to Mountain Dew off. Like I say, I just gotta howl like a feathered hen. Where was the righting of your wrongs? Its all a one way street isn't it? Ha, that's right, that's how I came up with my new moniker, seriously. I was thinking how everything is such a one way street around here, so I said "I know, I'll use 'One Weigh Street'". Prime example, the post I'm responding to. Just because most of the players are on one team, doesn't mean they're playing fair. No doubt the responses will be either a rolleyes, a "go to hell Jim", a "I shall ignore you from henceforth", or all of the above. And you'll get cheered on for it; and I'll be further viewed as the bad guy. Why? Because its all a one way street. It really is. I'm not complaining, just kinda laughing that nobody acknowledges the blatant hypocrisy. It really is comical. In a way, I really hope it keeps up.
Weigh

this is kinda funny with all the words changed....... Big Grin

Cool
09-18-2004 20:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

Mountain Dew off joey! Tongue
09-18-2004 20:33 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Dr. Rich is not a monkey
Woggy really is an aunt
BD likes to play with sheepies
though Doodad says he can't

Tongue

09-20-2004 17:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH