Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ayespy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 01-28-2003

Negative Fruit? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-09-2003 23:58 ayespy is offline Send an Email to ayespy Search for Posts by ayespy Add ayespy to your Buddy List
Big Gay Al
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that a scout leaders convention. That's super!

05-10-2003 00:21 Big Gay Al is offline Send an Email to Big Gay Al Search for Posts by Big Gay Al Add Big Gay Al to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

that's not the kind of fruit we were talking about. Frown
05-10-2003 00:21 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shocked

05-10-2003 07:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

My wife will really be angry if she sees me looking at that Big Grin

05-10-2003 10:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin

Hey Dorf! You are always here, how can I pull away from you if you keep posting?

BD Wink
05-10-2003 10:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I had to go for a while this morning. First a meeting with my pastor and then a dentist appointment. I need a crownCrying After that I came home to find that all the new windows I'm putting in my house were delivered. The new windows are one and a half inches bigger than the old ones so I have to cut out a bunch of drywall. I got the kitchen one in though. The old one was so thin that you could feel a breeze blowing through.

05-10-2003 21:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I had to go for a while this morning. First a meeting with my pastor and then a dentist appointment. I need a crownCrying After that I came home to find that all the new windows I'm putting in my house were delivered. The new windows are one and a half inches bigger than the old ones so I have to cut out a bunch of drywall. I got the kitchen one in though. The old one was so thin that you could feel a breeze blowing through.
Rev 4
10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne , saying,
11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

05-10-2003 21:46 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

An' the angel said, "Come 'n see." An' I sawwww....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-11-2003 11:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

I like Revelation.

05-11-2003 11:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Who doesn't? Cool
05-11-2003 22:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Who doesn't? Cool

Negative Fruit perhaps? Frown

05-11-2003 23:49 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ayespy

Roll Eyes

05-11-2003 23:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

How dreadfully unPC of you!

05-11-2003 23:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i try.... Big Grin
how was your trip backs?

05-11-2003 23:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We have not seen Mr. Was so far?

05-11-2003 23:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i feel better than james brown.... i feel good now.... Big Grin

05-12-2003 00:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

hey!
05-12-2003 01:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I have many crowns.

They are all good Smile

The one that the Father is making for me in heaven is the best one, though. Not just a tiara, mind you, but a full-fledged QUEENIE BEENIE CROWN! wHOOOOOOOO hooooooooooooo Smile Smile Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-12-2003 10:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

woo hoo Big Grin

05-12-2003 10:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH