Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's the shirt? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where's the shirt?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zeke Luedtke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Where's the shirt? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I preordered WEWH, the offer said that by preordering I would also receive a MBD shirt free with my order. I got my CD/book, but the shirt didn't materialize. Can you guys fill us in as to what's happening here?

Sorry if this has already been addressed and I didn't see it before.
06-27-2002 09:03 Zeke Luedtke is offline Send an Email to Zeke Luedtke Search for Posts by Zeke Luedtke Add Zeke Luedtke to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it was posted a few times that t-shirts would be going out after Cornerstone. They haven't arrived yet. I'd rather get WEWH right away and wait for the t-shirt rather than wait for the t-shirts to come in to get WEHW.

Now I just can't wait till "Little, Big" and the DVD come out! Ordered them both yesterday! It's a great summer to be a DA fan! Big Grin

-- The Author of the Post
06-27-2002 09:09 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep we just got the shirts a day ago and leave
for Cornerstone in like 2 days. Most likely they
will have to go out after the fest since theres
several hundred to ship.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-27-2002 11:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Dare I ask.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....if this contingent still includes the MBD postal-syndrome sufferers from last year?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-27-2002 12:32 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by carl
....if this contingent still includes the MBD postal-syndrome sufferers from last year?

Ya? do the MBD pre-orders still get a shirt?

06-27-2002 13:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes. Both the Buechners shirts and the WEWH shirts are finally finished. All Mr Buechners preorderers that requested the free shirt will receive the shirts asap after Cornerstone.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-27-2002 14:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Yes. Both the Buechners shirts and the WEWH shirts are finally finished. All Mr Buechners preorderers that requested the free shirt will receive the shirts asap after Cornerstone.

Big Grin yeah! That is way too cool.
a DA shirt of my own.

I'll have to buy a few new "bros"
Big Grin

06-27-2002 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Will Terry wipe his sweat with each one during the Cornerstone concert before they are sent out ala Elvis and his scarves?

armpit stains are cool in the middle of your back, nape of your neck, or navel arena...
06-27-2002 18:15 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Administrator

That can be arranged... and for a $500 donation we'll get Tilton to cry on it for ya.

06-27-2002 18:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
Will Terry wipe his sweat with each one during the Cornerstone concert before they are sent out ala Elvis and his scarves?

armpit stains are cool in the middle of your back, nape of your neck, or navel arena...

now this sounds like a plan!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-27-2002 19:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you can twist the shirt and drink up the TST navel sweat Confused

07-01-2002 19:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
I think it was posted a few times that t-shirts would be going out after Cornerstone. They haven't arrived yet. I'd rather get WEWH right away and wait for the t-shirt rather than wait for the t-shirts to come in to get WEHW.

Now I just can't wait till "Little, Big" and the DVD come out! Ordered them both yesterday! It's a great summer to be a DA fan! Big Grin

DVD? What DVD?

Arg! I've been away a couple of days and now I'm completely out of the loop.

I'd better go visit the web store.

Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

07-02-2002 15:43 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

DVD? What DVD?

Arg! I've been away a couple of days and now I'm completely out of the loop.

I'd better go visit the web store.

Gus

see what happens when you leave?
I think that DVD has been for sale for a week or two Smile )

07-02-2002 16:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's the shirt?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH