Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HAHAHA! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HAHAHA!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHA! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HaHaHaHAHAHAHAHA! I--

05-16-2003 14:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Radioactive Cow Poop
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

What's so FUNNY??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And by the way, I don't like your name much either.

05-16-2003 14:48 Radioactive Cow Poop is offline Send an Email to Radioactive Cow Poop Search for Posts by Radioactive Cow Poop Add Radioactive Cow Poop to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

put the windex bottle down, step back, walk away! Red Face

05-16-2003 14:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... ...What?

05-16-2003 14:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I can make funny sounds too. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

peing peing peing peing feh

August 2005
05-16-2003 14:54 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What's wrong with my name? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My mother named me after a hamberger stand in Monrovia. It was called Burger Royale. gggkkkkx

05-16-2003 14:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

It must've been hard as a kid...goin' to McDonald's or watching them commercials with the Hamburglar and stuff...Frown

05-16-2003 15:20 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What's McDonald's?

05-16-2003 15:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Oh, come on...

Yer gonna tell me that there's no MickyD's in Monrovia!?

You must be in denial or something, BergerMan! Frown

Didn't they have a McDonalds in Kyoto, Japan when you toured there?...didn't you tour in Japan?

Tongue

05-16-2003 15:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I'm big in Japan!

05-16-2003 15:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I'm big in Japan!

Cool!

05-16-2003 15:43 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

(You don't really believe me, do you?)

05-16-2003 15:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Hey, BergerMan...you're my hero dude...

...well, next to, um, Lee Majors...I like some of his stuff he did on "Big Valley"...

Wink

05-16-2003 15:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ha! Take that, Chandler! I'm Edhead's favorite next to Lee Ma...hey, wait a minute...

05-16-2003 15:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I'm big in Japan!

Tom Waits! Cool
Fun song!

05-16-2003 16:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

quote:
I'm big in Japan!

It's actually also an Alphaville song from the 80's and a reference to a Japanese prostitute (at least, that's what I've heard).
05-16-2003 16:10 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

that may be, but it's a Tom Waits song too!

05-16-2003 16:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

And I just thought it was a statement from Berger Roy Al... Frown

I'm soo stupid! Crying

05-16-2003 16:16 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

Stupid??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

watch your mouth young man! Mad

05-16-2003 16:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

spoken like a true old-timer.
05-16-2003 17:19 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HAHAHA!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH