Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAconomics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAconomics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jeffrey k.

you rock! if you need any help on the left(west) coast....just let me know!

-john

05-19-2003 00:50 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-19-2003 01:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

05-19-2003 11:08 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Administrator

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-19-2003 12:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Coal Ridge
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-09-2003

05-19-2003 14:40 Coal Ridge is offline Send an Email to Coal Ridge Search for Posts by Coal Ridge Add Coal Ridge to your Buddy List
Administrator

One more response...

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I know one thing for sure, if what is available now was shipped faster there would be many more orders. I hate to say it but I bought Crying Towel on ebay because I didn't want to wait months to get it.

No copy of NCT has taken months to ship. We are having delays with some orders simply because we are selling it fast enough that we can't keep up with demand. But I don't think any order has been delayed more than a week or so. Current orders may be delayed close to two weeks - only because we ran out before we went out of town. More arrived while we were gone and are shipping now.

Generally, even when we're extremely behind on things - orders do not take "months" to ship. At the worst point early this year, I think we were only about a month behind. Because of a delayed shipment from the manufacturer, we were a month behind on some "Say Your Prayers" and "Direct" orders.. no more than that.

One exception would of course be Mike Roe bootleg orders - there is always a waiting list on those and they're time consuming to make.. so when we're behind - we're way behind.

(Of course this not talking about international orders.. which have at times taken a month just to get in the mail - not because of anything we did, but because our (soon to be former) shipping company took that long to ship them. Again, this problem should be a thing of the past once and for all within days).

05-19-2003 14:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

05-19-2003 14:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

I have broadband; the majority of Internet users will be on broadband within the next few years. How about if you create a secure area on the site and let those who paid for the product (e.g. DEDT deux) have the option to download the MP3's instead, and supply the artwork as downloadable graphics. Then I'll just burn a CD and print my own artwork.

We actually plan on doing this some in the future.. not for DEDT2, because its already been printed. But, we do plan to do some things like this in the future - including some things especially for the fan club.

05-19-2003 14:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

So does this mean the Gang of 60 will be liberated any day now too? Big Grin

(someone PLEEEEEEEEEASE just burn me a copy at this point....)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-19-2003 14:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Administrator

05-19-2003 15:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by carl
So does this mean the Gang of 60 will be liberated any day now too? Big Grin

Yes.. Many of them shipped out before we left town, the rest are going out now.

05-19-2003 15:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

whew, I needed that...

...and I don't even drink! Shocked

05-19-2003 15:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD

whew, I needed that...

...and I don't even drink! Shocked

i do, and i like it.... Pleased

05-19-2003 15:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yummmm Beer!

I just bought a Homer Simpson bottle opener! Smile )

05-19-2003 15:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Did someone call me? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

05-19-2003 15:35 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Coal Ridge
Mind Peach

05-19-2003 15:40 Coal Ridge is offline Send an Email to Coal Ridge Search for Posts by Coal Ridge Add Coal Ridge to your Buddy List
Administrator

05-19-2003 15:52 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Let's all be happy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

05-19-2003 15:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Coal Ridge
Mind Peach

05-19-2003 15:58 Coal Ridge is offline Send an Email to Coal Ridge Search for Posts by Coal Ridge Add Coal Ridge to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Big Grin

05-19-2003 16:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAconomics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH