Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Try This Again! Mall Of America Meeting? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Try This Again! Mall Of America Meeting?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Gee, I've never been to Disneyland Cool

..............do you have a private plane you can send our way to pick us up?? Smile

Yes I do have a plane! I'll send it round to pick you all up. It seats 8 people so we could have a great time in the air. DA would be playing loud over the amazing soud system I had installed last week.

Just tell me where and when to pick you all up and I'll be there!Big Grin

ReallY????????????????? That would be SO cool! Let me talk to JimINY about it, and Dr Rich, and Mr Wu, and could we maybe go to the East Coast and pick up Carl, and oh, let's go to New Zealand and get Andrew........can't forget Theo and wes and Joey and Commander Cote and Lk-9 (but he lives out there in Cali, doesn't he?), ummmmmm, and Anne and Jonny Edwards and.......oh, sheeet, if I forgot someone, they'll be SO mad at me..............and Gus and Jevon and john Foxe and Scrimshaw and Dr Sticky, Uncle Ralph, Aunty Betty................whew, we need a MUCh bigger plane!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-16-2002 16:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Pretty pictures Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Were do you get these pictures???

So cool.

04-16-2002 21:15 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

ReallY????????????????? That would be SO cool! Let me talk to JimINY about it, and Dr Rich, and Mr Wu, and could we maybe go to the East Coast and pick up Carl, and oh, let's go to New Zealand and get Andrew........can't forget Theo and wes and Joey and Commander Cote and Lk-9 (but he lives out there in Cali, doesn't he?), ummmmmm, and Anne and Jonny Edwards and.......oh, sheeet, if I forgot someone, they'll be SO mad at me..............and Gus and Jevon and john Foxe and Scrimshaw and Dr Sticky, Uncle Ralph, Aunty Betty................whew, we need a MUCh bigger plane!!

I'll work on it! Maybe I can sell my two helicopters and buy something bigger just for the show. We can even swing by and pick up the band! Have a mini concert on the plane! Big Grin

04-16-2002 21:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Wait a minute.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do mean y'r trying to pick me up? I'm taken, baby!

Hmmm.... NOW I know the REAL reason for JiMIny'S trip out here....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-17-2002 09:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Try This Again! Mall Of America Meeting?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH