Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Try This Again! Mall Of America Meeting? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Try This Again! Mall Of America Meeting?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Try This Again! Mall Of America Meeting? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Evening Everybody!
It's been a long time since I posted anything and tthought I'd check in to see how everyone is doing, and to find out if there was still or
ever going to be a Mall of America get together? I hope you didn't have one without me! Maybe the beginning of May? Or what the heck let's all meet at Cornerstone!
God Bless
Commander
04-09-2002 23:09 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

still wanna Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CC-
it looks like April is out...
May may work-
I'm not plannin C stone-
am shootin for Lifest-
they were kind enough to send me a who's when file by sched
and...
LD
77s
DA
DD of the Choir
VOL
and MORE
are playin Saturday the 13th of July- Oshkosh
you can even get Avalon on Saturday (to curdle your milk)
and Jars of Clay..what a fday for under $30 and a looonnnngggg drive
JimIny
04-10-2002 14:28 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
CC-
it looks like April is out...
May may work-
I'm not plannin C stone-
am shootin for Lifest-
they were kind enough to send me a who's when file by sched
and...
LD
77s
DA
DD of the Choir
VOL
and MORE
are playin Saturday the 13th of July- Oshkosh
you can even get Avalon on Saturday (to curdle your milk)
and Jars of Clay..what a fday for under $30 and a looonnnngggg drive
JimIny

okay then May it isSmile

04-10-2002 16:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'm in for May, too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Only not the first weekend, or Mom's Day weekend.......

See MOA thread on OTHER section................

Smile wogs

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-10-2002 16:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Only not the first weekend, or Mom's Day weekend.......

See MOA thread on OTHER section................

Smile wogs

whatever! let's pick a dateSmile

04-11-2002 10:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

I know what date I'd pick Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I pick Drew Barrymore as my date. Sigh...

04-11-2002 17:33 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I'll take Cameron Diaz......(just don't tell my wife) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

Yeah, if they had it at Mall All Over the World we both could go. Confused double sigh...

04-11-2002 17:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

What not? We have already all seen her naked Smile

04-12-2002 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I pic Nic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. he's so cute.......

04-12-2002 16:39 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Not me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

What not? We have already all seen her naked Smile

Actually I haven't seen those pictures and unless the weirdest of weirdest ever happens and we get married I have hope I'm strong enough not to see them.
04-12-2002 21:07 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Let's Meet In Cali instead! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know at the DA show they are GOING to have! (Soon I hope!)

Come on! We can all go to Disneyland too! Big Grin

BD

04-13-2002 14:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

BD

Gee, I've never been to Disneyland Cool

..............do you have a private plane you can send our way to pick us up?? Smile

04-15-2002 11:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Can I come? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Y'all have been visiting my webpage, so I'll be there! Big Grin

04-15-2002 15:04 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

Carman... bite the dust!
or better yet... kiss my ass!

04-15-2002 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Hey, aren't you on my mailing list??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

Carman... bite the dust!
or better yet... kiss my ass!

Bear it! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-15-2002 16:39 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Mr. Spoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-20-2002

See?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the problem with this new board. I want to respond to Andrew's post, on the old board I could and it would appear right (relatively) under his. Not so with the new one.

This the Tuxedo Clad Megastar thing is gettin' kinda Python-esque
04-15-2002 18:13 Mr. Spoke is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spoke Search for Posts by Mr. Spoke Add Mr. Spoke to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Nows your chance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Spoke
This is the problem with this new board. I want to respond to Andrew's post, on the old board I could and it would appear right (relatively) under his. Not so with the new one.

so what were you going to say. Now's yer chance.
04-15-2002 20:07 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
You know at the DA show they are GOING to have! (Soon I hope!)

BD

oh yeah! now your talking. a weekend behind the orange curtain. Big Grin

04-15-2002 20:41 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Gee, I've never been to Disneyland Cool

..............do you have a private plane you can send our way to pick us up?? Smile

Yes I do have a plane! I'll send it round to pick you all up. It seats 8 people so we could have a great time in the air. DA would be playing loud over the amazing soud system I had installed last week.

Just tell me where and when to pick you all up and I'll be there!Big Grin

Unless it's in the shop for routine maintenance. I sure hope that doesn't happen........ Wink

04-15-2002 22:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

just use the quote button Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Spoke

This the Tuxedo Clad Megastar thing is gettin' kinda Python-esque

that way we all know who your responding to. It's a little bit of a pain, but it works.Roll Eyes

BD

04-15-2002 22:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Try This Again! Mall Of America Meeting?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH