Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chandler has failed you people!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now neither one is here Crying

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-12-2006 12:15 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi larry!
05-12-2006 12:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

now larry's gone! Crying
05-12-2006 12:33 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Heya Tim, did you happen to see how the Dogs recording has gone? Or did ya take part?

Mike said its kind of like Gift Horse, but didnt elaborate in what way.

05-12-2006 12:42 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey Jason!

yes, they had me play on 7 or 8 songs. hard to describe, but reminds me of Dogs' albums that have a little of everything. i think Dogs fans are really gonna like this one!
05-12-2006 12:45 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

chandler my man..

So larrys gone - big deal
the important people are still hangin.
(he heee!)

Howazya?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2006 12:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Cool! I think everyone is looking forward to it.

I think a good blend of cohesiveness and variety is a good aim. Tongue

05-12-2006 12:50 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey jiminy! what's been goin' on around here? what'd i miss?
05-12-2006 12:50 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Aloha Tim!

05-12-2006 12:52 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Lost Canine! how are ya?
05-12-2006 12:53 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
Lost Canine! how are ya?

I'm doing well, thanx. It's "Aloha Friday." The sun is shining bright, the ocean is glistening, shorts & flip flops everyday, God is good.

05-12-2006 12:54 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

LK

OK ,=pour a lil SALT in while ya cut me!
its been raining for a week- adn 5 more days in store.
there were SNOW chunks on the cars coming into town this a.m.
so .................

TIm - you wonder how I am?
I'm wearing a sweater!- thats how!

serously - nice to see you low boy on a dogs recording..
who whoo!

Is this the first Dogs contribution for you?

05-12-2006 12:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Hey JC, come and visit!

05-12-2006 13:00 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

jiminy -- i've actually played on almost every Dog record except the first one. on some of them i only play a song or two and there were a couple (?) like this record where i played most of it.
05-12-2006 13:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Hey Tim, what's in your cd player, ipod, or 8-track player...what are you listening to these days!?

05-12-2006 13:04 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
jiminy -- i've actually played on almost every Dog record except the first one. on some of them i only play a song or two and there were a couple (?) like this record where i played most of it.

I knew I was brainfarting..
so - did you play on Island Dreams at all??
(not near my colection is a downright shame..!)

and LK-
kalua Komono..wows that Couz?

05-12-2006 13:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

LK -- my kids are really getting into music now so i've been trying to introduce them to The Sex Pistols and the Replacements and The Beatles and Neil Young and The Ramones, etc. and man, i sure love the new Flaming Lips record!

and the other day, my 9 year old daughter was walking around the house singing "ten percenter" ("my mind is like an ocean, I'm hangin' in the harbor!") by Frank Black. i couldn't be more proud!
05-12-2006 13:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

the lips are playing at the MN state fair Labor DAy Weekend.... (thats not a shaggy gig by any means)

so you think I oughta try to green light that one??

I LOVE the Ramones , Grungey Godfadda, Replacements (and Westerburgs solo

of course THE 4 .

n ..well - I have the Sex Pistols.

05-12-2006 13:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

jiminy -- you should go and then give us a review!

(oops -- i didn't see your other post up there. no, i didn't play on island dreams.)
05-12-2006 13:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Tim-train up a child when he/she is young, and they will not depart!!

Did you get the new Neil Young yet?

05-12-2006 13:15 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH