Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Miscellaneous Catscratch News » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Miscellaneous Catscratch News
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Miscellaneous Catscratch News Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doug Tennapel mentioned the following Catscratch news in this recent article:

quote:
Your "Catscratch" cartoon is also regularly airing on Nickelodeon at the moment. What's in store with regards to its future?

We're still making the first 20 "Catscratch" episodes, and I believe the first 14 have aired. January of 07' will bring the Catscratch Happy Meals with McDonald's! I got to approve the toys and they are most excellent.

05-19-2006 20:52 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

05-19-2006 21:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Miscellaneous Catscratch News

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH