Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » ya hafta be » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ya hafta be
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 ya hafta be 08-24-2002 01:33
 RE: ya hafta be Lost Canine 08-24-2002 01:42
 yes, yes 08-24-2002 01:50
 RE: ya hafta be Mark 08-24-2002 14:22
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 08-31-2002 18:06
 RE: ya hafta be Mark 08-31-2002 18:09
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 08-31-2002 18:13
 RE: ya hafta be Mark 08-31-2002 18:14
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 08-31-2002 18:16
 RE: ya hafta be Mark 08-31-2002 18:18
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 08-31-2002 18:21
 RE: ya hafta be Mark 08-31-2002 18:29
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 08-31-2002 23:52
 RE: ya hafta be Mark 09-01-2002 08:59
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 09-01-2002 17:02
 RE: ya hafta be Mark 09-01-2002 18:14
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 09-01-2002 23:15
 Mr. Underhill 09-02-2002 00:54
 RE: ya hafta be BigDork 09-02-2002 12:35
 RE: ya hafta be brdhsnyrsoul 09-03-2002 12:17
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

ya hafta be Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's a prerequisite fer posting here ain't it?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-24-2002 01:33 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™

Wow, you even made it a new thread!

08-24-2002 01:42 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
yes, yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't rub it in! (I wondered where it went!)
Big Grin

08-24-2002 01:50 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You must know DA.

I have a book related to Star Wars written by a woman. In the front of the book in her dedication, she states that a prerequisite for a husband was that he like Star Wars. She found one.

08-24-2002 14:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™

what was this from? Confused

08-31-2002 18:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I think it's from I'm A DA Freak thread.

08-31-2002 18:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I don't really care, I just wanted my name as last to post over here. Wink

BD

08-31-2002 18:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Oh you did, huh?

08-31-2002 18:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Oh you did, huh?

uh, yeah

08-31-2002 18:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I'll have to do something about that.

08-31-2002 18:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
I'll have to do something about that.

I'll post here after you leave.

Pleased

08-31-2002 18:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Oh yeah, well I'll just get up at 3:00 am and post to be last. Uh wait, my time zone is before yours. I'll be asleep before you will.

08-31-2002 18:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

heh heh

BD

08-31-2002 23:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

But I am the only one here at the moment. So I'm the last to post. See, BD, I knew you would be the last to post last night.

09-01-2002 08:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
But I am the only one here at the moment.

as I am the only one here now....Frown

09-01-2002 17:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It is another very slow day here at the DAmb.

09-01-2002 18:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
It is another very slow day here at the DAmb.

how would I know?

I'm never here. Evil

09-01-2002 23:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
Mr. Underhill Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I presume...

09-02-2002 00:54 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
I presume...

nope, you presumed wrong Big Grin

09-02-2002 12:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Hey - now I'm the last one here

09-03-2002 12:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » ya hafta be

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH