Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA fans ages
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I was until I moved and lost my old e-mail and passwords and user names and all that. I should probably check it out again......

You haven't missed much, all the announcements about projects you will hear here as well. There was a cool argument between Tim C. and Burger Roy Al a month or so ago that was really funny though. Pleased

08-29-2002 15:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

But I think if this poll was taken on the da-dl it would a higher number for an average.

BD

No, they would argue the point until it ended up being a discussion about Woody Allen or copyright laws and the original question would never get answered..... Roll Eyes

and if you like rootbeer or not!

08-29-2002 17:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I was until I moved and lost my old e-mail and passwords and user names and all that. I should probably check it out again......

You haven't missed much, all the announcements about projects you will hear here as well. There was a cool argument between Tim C. and Burger Roy Al a month or so ago that was really funny though. Pleased

that was good!!!

There used to be way too much on the da-dl to keep up with it all, not there's not much happening.

It's all here on the DAmb baby!!!

We have the best DAmb Fans out there!!!! Big Grin

BD

08-29-2002 17:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by anne
spooky....
jason, jamespop, joey, and jollyholiday
are all 33
Shocked

oh I see now

then andrew is just scary on his own....

heh heh Big Grin

Oh I see we've reached the pick on Andrew point of the discussion huh?

You're just jealous that we are just more Christ-like than you. Y'know closer to his age of death and all.

cute story.

My son Jared when he was 6 asked me at Easter how old Jesus was when he died. I said 33.

Later that year in December and I was talking about how Christmas was Jesus's birthday Jared exclaims "So Jesus is 34 now?"
08-29-2002 18:01 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

cute story.

My son Jared when he was 6 asked me at Easter how old Jesus was when he died. I said 33.

Later that year in December and I was talking about how Christmas was Jesus's birthday Jared exclaims "So Jesus is 34 now?"

awwww

kids are so innocent….

To bad they have to grow up Wink

BD

08-29-2002 18:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigDork

But I think if this poll was taken on the da-dl it would a higher number for an average.

BD

No, they would argue the point until it ended up being a discussion about Woody Allen or copyright laws and the original question would never get answered..... Roll Eyes

quote:

and if you like rootbeer or not!

and what type of rootbeer and where you buy it.... Roll Eyes

08-29-2002 19:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

and what type of Ice Cream do you put it on?

BD

08-29-2002 22:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

OKAY, I'm way late. Well, old people are supposed to be slow, aren't they? And I'm from the south, but that's another story. If I read everything correctly I'm gonna make you all feel good about your age. I turned 51 this past July so I believe I get the Senior Citizen's Award here. Been listenin' to DA since SA first saw the light of day.

Jim B
08-30-2002 12:51 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
OKAY, I'm way late. Well, old people are supposed to be slow, aren't they? And I'm from the south, but that's another story. If I read everything correctly I'm gonna make you all feel good about your age. I turned 51 this past July so I believe I get the Senior Citizen's Award here. Been listenin' to DA since SA first saw the light of day.

Jim B

I'm always late

It keeps em guessing! Tongue

If we add Jason T and Jim B, 991+33+51= 1075

and the new average with 32 dambers is 33.59

33 is still the number!

BD

(I really should be working)

08-30-2002 13:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

YAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOO Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb

Jim B

Thanks, Jim...........thanks very much.

I'm feeling younger already Smile

Whew......................

I will now toss the baton to you.

Oh, I'm from the North. We're well preserved here (it's the cold, frosty air)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-30-2002 13:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

20 years ago this thread said I was 31...

12-12-2022 09:12 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

And here is proof, preserved in internet amber!
12-12-2022 09:26 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH