Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Nowhere Is Someplace" on Myspace! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Nowhere Is Someplace" on Myspace!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
iota
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

"Nowhere Is Someplace" on Myspace! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wouldn't that be great if it were???

I mean, who would it hurt?
06-10-2006 10:14 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last I heard, they were having some problems changing songs on his MySpace page... not sure if thats been fixed yet or not.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-11-2006 20:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I change my songs all the time. I wonder what's wrong. Tell terry to give me the password and I'll change the songs for him Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-12-2006 00:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah Terry's page had some error. I think its Terry and his son that do that page together.

06-12-2006 15:41 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Nowhere Is Someplace" on Myspace!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH