Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A: Mircale Faith Telethon for $6.95 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A: Mircale Faith Telethon for $6.95
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

A: Mircale Faith Telethon for $6.95 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Q:what CD did Dennis get last night?

Big Grin

make that "Miracle" Roll Eyes

08-25-2002 14:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Big Grin

I have to start shopping where you shop!

BD

08-25-2002 14:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

Big Grin

BD

I almost crapped my pants when I saw it. When I bought it all I'm thinking is breathe... be calm Big Grin

08-25-2002 14:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

you should have paid $100.00 like a real fan! Mad

08-25-2002 15:03 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:

Big Grin

I am jealous...
08-25-2002 15:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Ralph

A "real fan" would not sell such a cd for 100.00. Like Uncle Ralph ever has 100 bucks to spare.... Roll Eyes

08-25-2002 16:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

BD

I almost crapped my pants when I saw it. When I bought it all I'm thinking is breathe... be calm Big Grin

That is unbelievable. For some reason, I think of that one as perhaps the rarest of all the DA related CD's.

08-25-2002 17:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

BD

That is unbelievable. For some reason, I think of that one as perhaps the rarest of all the DA related CD's.

yeesh I paid $50 for it. (way back when I has money and no bills)
08-25-2002 17:56 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

kudos to the good Doctor! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and how 'bout that shempy and his version of (What's Come) Over me!

A real contender for the next Telethon!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-25-2002 18:47 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™
and how 'bout that shempy and his version of (What's Come) Over me!

A real contender for the next Telethon!

It really is good isn't it!

It would fit right in with the Right Rev and his group.

BD

08-25-2002 19:14 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Ralph

A "real fan" would not sell such a cd for 100.00. Like Uncle Ralph ever has 100 bucks to spare.... Roll Eyes

it all goes on glue & cigs Big Grin

08-27-2002 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

BD

yeesh I paid $50 for it. (way back when I has money and no bills)

even more rare than DFBB? Confused

08-27-2002 16:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm not sure, but it sometimes seems so.

08-27-2002 16:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I'm not sure, but it sometimes seems so.

I don't know. If I did see DFBB for $6.95 I think I would pass out Smile )

Really...

08-27-2002 16:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Hopefully you would have already grabbed it in your greedy little hands first. You know, so that no one else picked it up while you were lying on the floor.

08-27-2002 16:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Hopefully you would have already grabbed it in your greedy little hands first. You know, so that no one else picked it up while you were lying on the floor.

I would be waking up in the ambulance asking if we can swing back to pick up the CD Big Grin

08-27-2002 16:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

As long as they have plenty of oxygen in the ambulance

08-27-2002 16:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
As long as they have plenty of oxygen in the ambulance

Big Grin LOL Big Grin Is there ever enough? Big Grin Big Grin

08-27-2002 16:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Breathe Deep

08-27-2002 16:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Breathe Deep

It's funny. I will just sit and look at the MFT CD for like half an hour. Just looking at it going oh cool.
Big Grin

08-27-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A: Mircale Faith Telethon for $6.95

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH