Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D A » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page D A
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Re: D A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

scuse us all while we scurry off to do that!!! Big Grin

08-05-2006 23:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

08-06-2006 00:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wha'?

08-06-2006 00:41 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

08-06-2006 16:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

all I can say is that I'm glad the name Judge Rainbow & The Prophetic Trumpets isn't the name used today Red Face

JR&TPT doesn't roll of the tongue as easy as DA. Tongue

08-06-2006 17:25 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

LOL!

08-06-2006 17:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
all I can say is that I'm glad the name Judge Rainbow & The Prophetic Trumpets isn't the name used today Red Face

JR&TPT doesn't roll of the tongue as easy as DA. Tongue

totally agree!

De do do do, de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
De do do do, de da da da
Their innocence will pull me through
De do do do, de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
De do do do, de da da da
They’re meaningless and all that’s true

what was Sting thinkin...????

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-06-2006 18:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

My understanding is that Sting, being based primarily in Europe... someplace and experiencing no small difficulty appreciating the finer points of CCM, Christology, and the Kingdom of the Cults, was trying to obfuscate the difference between Donny Osmond and Danny Amos.

Psalm 119:83
08-06-2006 22:50 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
what was Sting thinkin...????

"Must write a hit, something deep and thoughtful"

08-06-2006 22:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Ich lieb' dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht, aha
08-07-2006 07:23 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Double post, forum weirdness....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gabriel Syme: 08-07-2006 07:23.

08-07-2006 07:23 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » D A

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH