Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wow, I'm lucky!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wow, I'm lucky!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Wow, I'm lucky!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just found a postcard brochure and my tickets to a show in San Francisco from 1994. Brainstorm Artists Int'l Present: The 77's celebrating the release of their new album, Drowning With Land in Sight/ Lost Dogs featuring Terry Taylor, Mike Roe, Gene Eugene/ with very special guests: Dimestore Prophets. Sunday May 22 8 PM.

It was such a cool show. Little club called Slim's on 11th street in San Fran. I just found this stuff and the memories came flooding back. Last time I got to see Terry in concert. Here's hoping he does more CA shows soon.

08-29-2002 15:32 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's neat

08-29-2002 15:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah Terry, come up and play in Big Bear!!! Get out of the smog.

08-29-2002 15:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

Dorfsmith - are you really in Big Bear? I just had the misfortune to move to Victorville. Not too far from there.

08-29-2002 15:34 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey - now I'm an unsullied affiche. What the heck is that?

08-29-2002 15:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Yes, I am from Big Bear. I go shopping in Victorville at least once a month. My wife-to-be's grandparents are all down there. Where did you move from? Do you get up to Big Bear much?

08-29-2002 15:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I haven't been to Big Bear yet. Just moved here in March to teach at a charter school. Moved here from Colorado by way of Merced (my parents are there and put us up for a couple of months while we were in financial straights). We might be going up this weekend to have a looksee....

08-29-2002 15:46 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

It will be crowded! A popular spot on big hot weekends. I get married Sat. So I will be on my honeymoon!!! Going to Solvang.

08-29-2002 15:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Congratulations - Married life is cool. If only she liked my music. Oh well. My daughters love it. Solvang is really nice. My sis. went to UCSB and took me there a few times. Have a blast.... Big Grin

08-29-2002 15:58 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I just found a postcard brochure and my tickets to a show in San Francisco from 1994. Brainstorm Artists Int'l Present: The 77's celebrating the release of their new album, Drowning With Land in Sight/ Lost Dogs featuring Terry Taylor, Mike Roe, Gene Eugene/ with very special guests: Dimestore Prophets. Sunday May 22 8 PM.

It was such a cool show. Little club called Slim's on 11th street in San Fran. I just found this stuff and the memories came flooding back. Last time I got to see Terry in concert. Here's hoping he does more CA shows soon.

Come over for the show in Phoenix! (Chandler)

I'd go to a show in Cali if there weren't any here. And to top it off, you could meet me! Wink

BD

08-29-2002 17:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

When is the Phoenix show? I know it's somewhere else on this site, but I'm lazy

08-29-2002 17:39 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
When is the Phoenix show? I know it's somewhere else on this site, but I'm lazy

Sept. 20th

08-29-2002 17:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

A Friday would be tough. I'm stuck at work until 4:00 on Fridays. We have faculty meetings and what not. I'll see what I can do though. My birthday is Oct 2, so maybe I can talk them into letting me have a couple hours off so I can have an early birthday present
Big Grin

08-29-2002 17:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
A Friday would be tough. I'm stuck at work until 4:00 on Fridays. We have faculty meetings and what not. I'll see what I can do though. My birthday is Oct 2, so maybe I can talk them into letting me have a couple hours off so I can have an early birthday present
Big Grin

let me know if you can make it so we can at least say hi!

BD

08-29-2002 17:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Will do. If I can't get my wife to go, I'll probably be there by myself....

08-29-2002 17:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wow, I'm lucky!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH