Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thank You » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thank You
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thank You Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Thank you

Just a quick thanks to all: (of course) Terry, Audiori's, JT, whoever else is involved.

We really appreciate your work on this little labor of love to the (comparatively few) DA hardcore."

I decided to take this quote from the Avocado thread and make a splinter Thank You thread. It has been so great to be a fan these past few years with so much energy and creativity being spent to keep these fantastically talented artists producing new work.

I am happy for every pre-order deposit that I have made. By the time that the package arrives, it is as though I never paid for it.

Thank you Terry, for putting out the demos between larger products.

04-12-2002 17:05 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thank You

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH