Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Speaking of Neverhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Speaking of Neverhood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Speaking of Neverhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got the Neverhood game many months ago, and is it cool! Sadly, I had to overbid on Ebay to get it. But even before that, there was a 20MB demo on the web I got my kids hooked on.

The game is incredible. And very twisted. The music as many of us know is phenominal. Very odd that it didn't sell that many copies. But it sounds like it's popular overseas.

The only thing I didn't like about the game was that it was real particular about the operating system - it would install but not run on anything other than Win95/98. (I should try WinXP in compatibility mode.)

Is there any chance this game could be reissued and made to work with other Windows platforms?

BTW, here is the demo web address if you're interested:
http://download.com.com/3000-2097-858676.html?tag=lst-0-1

08-29-2002 21:42 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link. I'll have to try it out... I love twisted games...
08-29-2002 21:44 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shoot... can't get it to work. Guess I'll have to try again later...
08-29-2002 21:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Speaking of Neverhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH