Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lost dogs in pasadena, ca. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lost dogs in pasadena, ca.
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 lost dogs in pasadena, ca. wes berlin 09-28-2006 12:52
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. Mountain Fan 09-28-2006 13:05
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. joey 09-28-2006 18:16
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. .backs. 09-28-2006 18:38
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. .backs. 09-28-2006 20:56
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. wes berlin 09-28-2006 21:35
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. Eleanor 09-28-2006 21:37
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. wes berlin 09-29-2006 02:06
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. Eleanor 09-29-2006 08:58
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. .backs. 09-29-2006 10:39
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. Mountain Fan 09-29-2006 10:49
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. .backs. 09-29-2006 10:56
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. Mountain Fan 09-29-2006 11:24
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. .backs. 09-29-2006 12:01
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. Mountain Fan 09-29-2006 12:25
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. wes berlin 10-02-2006 01:52
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. .backs. 10-02-2006 02:02
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. wes berlin 10-02-2006 02:11
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. .backs. 10-02-2006 02:17
 RE: lost dogs in pasadena, ca. wes berlin 10-02-2006 02:19
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

lost dogs in pasadena, ca. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone going?

i am. Pleased

09-28-2006 12:52 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone want to donate us some frequent flyer miles for airline tickets and a hotel? Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-28-2006 13:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
anyone want to donate us some frequent flyer miles for airline tickets and a hotel? Frown

i wouldn't even need a hotel, since family lives there......
oh well, saw them in seattle (lake stevens) and bremerton last weekend... Cool
it's prettier there anyways! Big Grin

Cool
09-28-2006 18:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will be there with that money grubbing, glossolaliaing prophetess.

09-28-2006 18:38 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

r u leading worship on Sun, Wes?

09-28-2006 20:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thread Starter Thread Started by wes berlin

nope, i have a week off!

we will actually be in the san diego area saturday and sunday. but i will be back for the show.

09-28-2006 21:35 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i'll be there! Happy

and i may even shave for the occasion!! Shocked
09-28-2006 21:37 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

thank god!

09-29-2006 02:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
thank god!

baxter thinks i can make more money if i clean myself up sometimes.
09-29-2006 08:58 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our Father Yaweh Rules on High
King of Kings and Lord of Lords

09-29-2006 10:39 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

El' will be the little old lady in Pasadena? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

09-29-2006 10:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i'll give her some terror on Colorado Boulevard if she dares to show up!

09-29-2006 10:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

You mean she's not a fast machine with a clean motor?

Got a few miles left ...

09-29-2006 11:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Certainly not! And those are not white gardenias on her bed, no matter what Jan and Dean say.

09-29-2006 12:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

09-29-2006 12:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

alrighty, so i am at home after the show.

first off let me say that it is always a great joy to see people from the board at shows....and this time it was backs, eva, zippitydodadaddy, jeff, and big dork. i met rob watson outside the show, we went in and chatted with terry, mike, derri and steve. then a friend of mine showed up and we were talking with the opening band (pushstart wagon).

pushstart played a nice 25 minute set and then cleared the way for the dogs. the dogs were in rare form and played a great great set and everyone had a wonderful time.

more to come later.

10-02-2006 01:52 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i did have a great time, but Mike didn't have to claim that i was weird simply because i asked him to sign a dog bowl and the oil lantern that hangs over our clawfoot tub.

10-02-2006 02:02 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

hey, "throne check".....brother. Tongue

10-02-2006 02:11 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you dare to throne check me tomorrow, brother, you may end up covered in gravey!

10-02-2006 02:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"throne check"

10-02-2006 02:19 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lost dogs in pasadena, ca.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH