Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Last Day!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Last Day!!!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Last Day!!! dorfsmith 08-30-2002 15:43
 RE: Last Day!!! BigDork 08-30-2002 15:50
 RE: Last Day!!! dorfsmith 08-30-2002 17:08
 RE: Last Day!!! Mark 08-30-2002 18:17
 RE: Last Day!!! BigDork 08-30-2002 18:43
 RE: Last Day!!! Mark 08-30-2002 19:10
 RE: Last Day!!! audiori 08-30-2002 20:46
 RE: Last Day!!! Mark 08-30-2002 20:54
 RE: Last Day!!! arcticsunburn 08-30-2002 23:03
 RE: Last Day!!! dorfsmith 08-31-2002 11:18
 RE: Last Day!!! Andrew 09-01-2002 16:44
 RE: Last Day!!! BigDork 09-01-2002 17:00
 RE: Last Day!!! Mark 09-01-2002 18:15
 RE: Last Day!!! Gamgee 09-01-2002 18:27
 RE: Last Day!!! Mark 09-01-2002 19:19
 RE: Last Day!!! Gamgee 09-01-2002 21:22
 RE: Last Day!!! Mark 09-01-2002 21:36
 RE: Last Day!!! arcticsunburn 09-02-2002 00:30
 RE: Last Day!!! BigDork 09-02-2002 01:00
 RE: Last Day!!! arcticsunburn 09-02-2002 01:02
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Last Day!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Isn't today the last day to get the limited edition CD's??? Better get em now people!!!

08-30-2002 15:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Isn't today the last day to get the limited edition CD's??? Better get em now people!!!

I believe Andrew Wants to get the last number....

so he's waiting till the last moment

Smile )

08-30-2002 15:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hope he makes it on time.

08-30-2002 17:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Being on a really different time zone may confuse him.

08-30-2002 18:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

isn't there one more day in this month?

08-30-2002 18:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

31 days in August. But is Andrew in the future or in the past from us? I thought he said he was from the future, but I may be remembering wrong.

08-30-2002 19:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yes and we are on US/Central time.

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

There ya go.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-30-2002 20:46 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Ya'll are so helpful.

08-30-2002 20:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Wish I had a credit card. Tongue

08-30-2002 23:03 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

The Web store says they are for sale until the 30th. Maybe they forgot that Aug. has 31 days.

08-31-2002 11:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
31 days in August. But is Andrew in the future or in the past from us? I thought he said he was from the future, but I may be remembering wrong.

I'm from the future (and my rocket packs works very well thank you)

anyway I knew I was going to have end of month expenses so I couldn't do the last minute thing and I did buy them about the 22nd. Frown

Anyway I wanna know....

What are the numbers?

How many telethons and how many hodge podges got sold?
09-01-2002 16:44 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

anyway I knew I was going to have end of month expenses so I couldn't do the last minute thing and I did buy them about the 22nd. Frown

Anyway I wanna know....

What are the numbers?

How many telethons and how many hodge podges got sold?

too bad about the highest number thing....Frown

I want to know too!

What were the sales like on these two?

BD

09-01-2002 17:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I, too, want to know. I hope it did very well.

09-01-2002 18:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I never did buy them... Crying I should have...
09-01-2002 18:27 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Are you serious? Poor Gamgee. I wish you had gotten them. Now you'll be drowning your tears in bathtub gin and it won't take away the pain.

09-01-2002 19:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Are you serious? Poor Gamgee. I wish you had gotten them. Now you'll be drowning your tears in bathtub gin and it won't take away the pain.

I am, all too sadly, serious.

Crying

Pass the bathtub gin...
09-01-2002 21:22 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Here's a straw.

09-01-2002 21:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Me either... Frown Gonna have to get a credit card...

09-02-2002 00:30 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
quote:

man I knew I should have bought several copies to sell at outrageous prices to you bonehea.... people who were unfortunate to not be able to purchase them.

BD

09-02-2002 01:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
quote:

man I knew I should have bought several copies to sell at outrageous prices to you bonehea.... people who were unfortunate to not be able to purchase them.

BD

Frown

Ah well, there will be a next time... Wait, there isn't!? Crap!!! Evil Crying

09-02-2002 01:02 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Last Day!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH