Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avocado Club
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Avocado Club Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was going to renew my AC subscription when i ordered the hodge podge in mid August (as it expired on the 15th of August)

But I seemed to recall the Audioris saying that JT had said we shouldn't have to renew until the second AC disk is sent out.

Is my memory correct? Do I wait until disk 2 or do I clear off some more credit car and renew now?

Either way what's up with disk 2?

Terry singing some Christmas carols would be fun - it is getting to that time of year after all.
09-02-2002 21:29 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH