Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Instruction Through Film DVD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Instruction Through Film DVD 22 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5922 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5922 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5922 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5922 Votes - Average Rating: 9.59
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Daniel Amos - Instruction Through Film DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A collection of oddities, rarities and leftover video fragments is in the works.... the DVD will feature unusual video and performances from the band's history from the early days at Calvary Chapel up to the present.

-------------------------------

Wanted:
DA, Swirling Eddies, Lost Dogs, and Terry Taylor video footage for possible use in an upcoming project. If you have good quality video footage in your collection, please contact us at audiori@DanielAmos.com

We have a lot of cool stuff to work with already, but could always use something extra - especially if it is really interesting historically or visually.

------------------------------

If anyone has any questions about this title, feel free to email us at audiori@danielamos.com or PM us through the board. We will try to post responses to any questions in this thread.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-13-2006 22:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

>> NEW DVD FROM DANIEL AMOS & STUNT RECORDS!

"Instruction Through Film," a brand new compilation of concert performances, interviews, home movies, oddball oddities and more is now on it's way to the manufacturer. In case you'd like to get your order in early, we have also made it available in the Daniel Amos Webstore ahead of the actual release date. Note: This is NOT a preorder. The title is finished and will start to be manufactured in the next couple of days. (Expect shipping to begin in late March or early April 2007). We will ship orders in the order in which they are received... so, those that order early will be shipped first.

This DVD includes many never-before-seen treasures from DA's long history, including performances in the early Calvary Chapel days, interviews, music festival performances, home movies of band rehearsals and road trips, Album cover photo sessions, promotional films, clips from rare short films and more. Songs include: I Believe In You, 'Aint Gonna Fight It, Happily Married Man, Black Gold Fever, Walls of Doubt, Darn Floor - Big Bite, Real Girls, New Car!, Sanctuary, I Didn't Build It For Me and more!

The DVD is "region free," and should play on any DVD player.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-12-2007 21:48 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We should be getting a more solid ship date soon. Keep watching.

04-01-2007 22:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Just to let everyone know.... this is a little late because we had some minor master and design issues... nothing serious and it should still be finished and shipping in April.

04-09-2007 18:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

We're going to try to get an update from the manufacturer on Monday.. they won't respond to anything until then. It's obviously a little late for the reasons mentioned above, but we did think we would still have it before the end of April. Not sure if there was further delay with the master or what. If it was something serious, they would have contacted us about it.. so, its probably nothing to worry about but we would like to have an estimated ship date for everyone ASAP.

04-28-2007 18:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Here's the latest, direct from the manufacturer... once the discs and inserts are all finished, it usually takes them a day or so to assemble them.. then it'll take a few days to ship to us. Then they'll start shipping out immediately.

---------------------------------------------

To: Audiori@danielamos.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: Daniel Amos-Instruction Thru Film Art Proof

Hey guys.
The DVDs should be ready in the next couple of days. I think the inserts will be ready this afternoon and the discs either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

05-01-2007 15:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

The DVDs are finished and we're told they look great. They're supposed to be shipping out to us tomorrow (Thursday, May 3rd) so.. shipping to everyone else should be starting pretty soon. Happy

05-02-2007 18:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

The DVDs have arrived!

We're putting the first orders together now and they should all ship out over the next two days.

05-07-2007 16:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Great DVD. It's sure to have something in it that will offend you.

Cool

08-07-2007 17:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Great DVD. It's sure to have something in it that will offend you.

Cool

got mine in the mail yesterday! Happy
didn't have time to watch it last night.............. Baby

maybe tonight?

maybe no........... Tongue

Cool
08-07-2007 17:34 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, you are a newlywed.
08-07-2007 17:48 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

I picked up a copy at the LD concert on 7/6 but didn't get to watch it until Sunday night. Very cool. Makes me want to buy DA's back catalog even more -- and I already really want to!

-Psalm 73:26
08-08-2007 09:00 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked You don't have it???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak
Makes me want to buy DA's back catalog even more -- and I already really want to!

You poor, poor man! Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 08-08-2007 11:57.

08-08-2007 11:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Well, you are a newlywed.

i did watch a little of it last night.....
and then i went to bed with the first 2 cds in the 3 disc changer being pink floyd- the wall #1 and midget #2....
i had a dream about a movie called "uncle terry's playhouse" Shocked
it was this big church that had been divided into several rooms...
Da was playing in one room...
the eddies in another... Tongue
and the childrens room was all terry and randy doing uncle stonehill's hat....
i wish i could transfer the dream to a movie... like in that one movie.... Big Grin

Cool
08-08-2007 12:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What is the significance of 3 Terrys?
08-08-2007 12:21 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

it was camarillo in room #2....

Cool
08-08-2007 12:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

RE: You don't have it???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Makes me want to buy DA's back catalog even more -- and I already really want to!

I'm catching up! I still have to get:

Shotgun Angel
Horrendous Disc
¡Alarma!
Dopplegänger
Vox Humana
Fearful Symmetry
Darn Floor - Big Bite
Songs of the Heart

I did order WEWH, which I understand is "Songs of the Heart" in a deluxe sort of package. After that arrives, my wallet needs some time to resuscitate. The good news is my birthday is next month. Big Grin

-Psalm 73:26
08-08-2007 13:10 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

In the words of Petra: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm catching up! I still have to get:

Shotgun Angel
Horrendous Disc
¡Alarma!
Dopplegänger
Vox Humana
Fearful Symmetry
Darn Floor - Big Bite
Songs of the Heart

I did order WEWH, which I understand is "Songs of the Heart" in a deluxe sort of package. After that arrives, my wallet needs some time to resuscitate. The good news is my birthday is next month. Big Grin

More power to ya! Pleased

08-08-2007 13:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Angry RE: In the words of Petra: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

there will be no petraspeak on this board, doc! Mad

Tongue Wink

Cool
08-08-2007 13:35 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Phy Phy is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-494.jpg

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

RE: In the words of Petra: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

there will be no petraspeak on this board, doc! Mad

Why not? It washes whiter than...<not of this world>

08-08-2007 13:43 Phy is offline Send an Email to Phy Homepage of Phy Search for Posts by Phy Add Phy to your Buddy List Add Phy to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Phy: MyriadPhy YIM Account Name of Phy: bio_phy View the MSN Profile for Phy
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Instruction Through Film DVD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH