Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Alabama" chronicles on e-bay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Alabama" chronicles on e-bay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Skemankis
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-13-2003

"Alabama" chronicles on e-bay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check out this listing on ebay---they must be a HUGE fan
alabama chronicles

12-20-2006 19:33 Skemankis is offline Send an Email to Skemankis Search for Posts by Skemankis Add Skemankis to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

RE: "Alabama" chronicles on e-bay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, they've tried selling that before...poor fella can use ebay but he can't read the English printed on his own LP...
12-20-2006 23:13 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: "Alabama" chronicles on e-bay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Yeah, they've tried selling that before...poor fella can use ebay but he can't read the English printed on his own LP...

Actually, I think "Alarama" is Spanish. Big Grin Maybe that is his problem.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
12-21-2006 09:26 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Alarma" is Spanish...or at least a latin-based language; I don't know if it would be the same in Latin, Portuguese, or Italian.
12-21-2006 09:37 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Alabama" chronicles on e-bay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH